Author Topic: Adaptation values for GSLC  (Read 5927 times)

chromius

Adaptation values for GSLC
« on: September 17, 2015, 08:27:59 PM »
So the latest update to the GS-911 allows for adaptation values to be reset for various items on the wethead. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is some info somewhere on what some of these values are?

For example, Resetting the adaptation of DTC/ASC (Dynamic traction control). Mine said "current adaptation value is 415mm" Does anyone know what kind of adaptations the DTC does? 415mm of what? Wheel size? Wheel rotation? slip distance?

Another example, Mixture control. "Current value is 119%". Well 119% of what? 119% more fuel? 119% correction on the O2 voltage?

Same goes for the other values like throttle valves, throttle twist grip (Which says currently at 13-80%) etc. Info is very vague.

It would be nice to know a little more detail, not only for my own curiosity, but also to know if a component is starting to wear out and the DME is compensating for it.

OomD

Re: Adaptation values for GSLC
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »
I agree, it would be nice to be able to relate all these parameters. If the GS-911 is aimed at enthusiasts and mechanics/workshops alike, it stands to reason that the average enthuiast will not know what all these values mean. Obviously the developers of the GS911 know what these values mean.

So Hexcode, how about a nice technical document to enlighten us?