Author Topic: Up (or up & down arrow menu for shifting)  (Read 1848 times)

marcelt1963@gmail.com

Up (or up & down arrow menu for shifting)
« on: August 06, 2024, 12:22:36 AM »
Hello everybody, I have a 2022 R1250 GSA and I have bought the GS-911 recently. On this bike (and probably others) there is an arrow who appears above the geat you'rw in to tell you that you can shifted (??!???!?) I saw somewhere in one of the GS-911 menu that you can choose between "up", "up & down", or "no arrow). I chose "up & down" but no arrow appears. So I just want to go back where I see this choice, but I cannot find it no more. I have probably done something wrong... Can someone help me find it ? Thank you
Max from Québec (that's why my english is so poor 😁)

marcelt1963@gmail.com

Re: Up (or up & down arrow menu for shifting)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 07:00:31 AM »
...above the gear number on the display

Ruan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 11:50:50 AM »
Hi Max

This functionality is currently still in beta under the shift light functionality (vehicle functions sub menu), we've been revising this and will most likely remove the option for up and down indicator on the gear display, as it really just doesn't make sense why you'd want to have a down indicator, and we've had the same behaviour you described - when enabling both, it doesn't display any arrows, which supports the point of it being impractical.

If you're unable to locate the menu, send through a full autoscan to our support desk: support@hexgs911.com

Kind regards and safe travels
Ruan

marcelt1963@gmail.com

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2024, 08:59:35 PM »
Problem solved. Thank you for your help Ruan.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2024, 09:04:24 PM by marcelt1963@gmail.com »