General Category > GS-911

June 2024 Software and Firmware updates for GS-911

(1/5) > >>

Francois Barnard:
Hi all,

Please see the NEWS announcement for our new release: https://www.hexgs911.com/news/june-2024-software-and-firmware-updates/

Kind regards,
Francois

jjhj306:
Hi, Coded up an alarm on my 2019 R1250GSA today awesome update!

Is there a way I can code the remote key to turn the alarm on and off or do I just have to use it with the auto arm and disarm?

glennrinksjr@att.net:
Is this the same version of the software that you can't seem to get working so that we can correct the issue that the device caused? How it breaks my ECU and all I have is some foreign cluster now that can't communicate with the engine. Is that the update I should be excited about? Since you marked the ticket as solved and my bike is just sitting there useless, I thought I would come here to point out that you didn't solve anything. But I know that you already knew that

Gunnert:
I have a '24 K1600GT, I tried to update the screen to a "Sport Screen", no joy. Should this work with the K1600? A new icon was added to the screen, "Core". Core has a down arrow for selecting. When selected nothing happens.

Duane

jjhj306:

--- Quote from: Gunnert on June 22, 2024, 10:15:10 PM ---I have a '24 K1600GT, I tried to update the screen to a "Sport Screen", no joy. Should this work with the K1600?

--- End quote ---

I’ve had that once before and managed to sort it, it was caused because I had a very weak internet signal at the time and think it corrupted - changed the language to German on the TFT with very limited information

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version