Author Topic: 99 K1200 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached  (Read 581 times)

zimlim

99 K1200 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached
« on: June 09, 2024, 01:40:20 PM »
Hey guys

I am currently in a Toxic relationship with a K1200 LT. This girl does not love me as she should. So I am looking for some Relationship advice.

Over the winter, I worked on some projects, such as replacing the shocks, sending the ABS unit to module masters to have them rebuild the ABS pump, flushing the coolant, plugs, and wires, and replacing the fuel filter. This kitten should be eating out of the palm of my hand. We're excited about our future together!!

This ungrateful Bitch starts down a whole other path of needing shit. She starts backfiring when you try to accelerate the muffler and get cherry red little fun sparks to fly out. It's super while I am confused by her attitude, and I think, well, the muffler is 25 years old, maybe the packing collapsed. So I replaced the muffler with a used one.

So while according to my riding buddy, I don't have sparks flying out anymore that he can see the backing firing and shit, gas mileage won't do. So i bought this GS-911.   I have addressed every problem the GS-911 counselor said I have but now no idea what it means or how to address error code "368 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached" any idea how to addressing this?

TLDR

I am getting an error code "368 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached." I am not sure how to address it. I have replaced the 02 sensor. It's possible it went bad, and I need to replace it again; if not, I dont know what to address.

Some other things it does. whle ideling it seems to surge between 1 and 2 . When she is cold, she doesn't wanna idle, but when she is warm, she seems to bounce between 1 and 1.5. while driving, the muffler gets a lot hotter than it should. Still.

gojica

Re: 99 K1200 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2024, 12:47:57 PM »
Hey guys

I am currently in a Toxic relationship with a K1200 LT. This girl does not love me as she should. So I am looking for some Relationship advice.

Over the winter, I worked on some projects, such as replacing the shocks, sending the ABS unit to module masters to have them rebuild the ABS pump, flushing the coolant, plugs, and wires, and replacing the fuel filter. This kitten should be eating out of the palm of my hand. We're excited about our future together!!

This ungrateful Bitch starts down a whole other path of needing shit. She starts backfiring when you try to accelerate the muffler and get cherry red little fun sparks to fly out. It's super while I am confused by her attitude, and I think, well, the muffler is 25 years old, maybe the packing collapsed. So I replaced the muffler with a used one.

So while according to my riding buddy, I don't have sparks flying out anymore that he can see the backing firing and shit, gas mileage won't do. So i bought this GS-911.   I have addressed every problem the GS-911 counselor said I have but now no idea what it means or how to address error code " heardle 368 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached" any idea how to addressing this?

TLDR

I am getting an error code "368 Lambda-Control, Upper Adaptation limit reached." I am not sure how to address it. I have replaced the 02 sensor. It's possible it went bad, and I need to replace it again; if not, I dont know what to address.

Some other things it does. whle ideling it seems to surge between 1 and 2 . When she is cold, she doesn't wanna idle, but when she is warm, she seems to bounce between 1 and 1.5. while driving, the muffler gets a lot hotter than it should. Still.

Good job!