General Category > GS-911

22 R1250 GSA Alarm Tone does not work anymore!

<< < (2/3) > >>

GS Jim:
Wizard you da man!!
Arm, disarm, train mode, warning to siren beeps all work. It seems to be the first screen where you need to set to disable for auto arm and arm/disarm tone for it to tone again. Maybe HEX mixed up the titles on the screen as the order is reversed on the second screen. Its weird that changing the setting doesn't change the TFT settings.
I also tried 60,120 second delay (disable sets it back to the stock 30 second) and disabled the battery saving mode and it still works.
Trying to get the alarm to go off on purpose has always seemed a little inconsistent, sometimes just brushing against the bike in the garage will do it and other times you have to shake the hell out of it, but it worked for me accompanied by the 12 warning tones.
Be interesting to hear HEX's take on this.

WIZARD1325:
" Its weird that changing the setting doesn't change the TFT settings. "

- This is correct it does not

Are all your boxes check on your TFT like mine though?   Its just weird that i have it disabled and my TFT screen is also disabled and it still works.

hmmmm....

No problem glad I help someone out! It took me 4 hours messing with the settings to find the right settings. And no it not just you. Many people dont purchase the alarm package on there bikes along with a GS-911

can you check to see if the ECE alarm sound works for you since i cant get my bike to go off lol.. Thanks!

GS Jim:
You said "TFT screen is also disabled and it still works". But your TFT picture shows all enabled.
 My TFT is all checked but the "Warning signal" has "Rising" or "Intermittent" not Loud and ? that you have, might be a Canadian thing as yours is a US version I believe or GS/GSA, 1200/1250.
ECE siren works but I like the US sound better.

GS Jim:
All TFT Enable/Disable functions work correctly in any combination and also fob activation works as it should tone and all.

WIZARD1325:
weird cause when i check them on the right it says off lol  and when i uncheck it is on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version