Author Topic: Seeking advice or workarounds from others  (Read 4752 times)

KenHarvey

Seeking advice or workarounds from others
« on: December 26, 2023, 12:44:24 PM »
I own a 2013 R1200GSW and need to reset my service reminder using GS911 Wifi, purchased in 2014. While I've successfully used it with Windows 7 and my MacBook Air, the full functionality on the Mac seems restricted. Despite updating everything, including the GS911, issues arise when selecting the service reminder, claiming I've chosen the wrong bike model or the ignition is off. Is this an OS problem, especially with Mac? Seeking advice or workarounds from others who might have faced similar issues.

e7navy1999

Re: Seeking advice or workarounds from others
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 04:17:30 PM »
I found it best to email the GS911 staff/design team in person.  They respond quickly

Jordan Chambers

Re: Seeking advice or workarounds from others
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 12:09:14 PM »
I own a 2013 R1200GSW and need to reset my service reminder using GS911 Wifi, purchased in 2014. While I've successfully used it with Windows 7 and my MacBook Air, the full functionality on the Mac seems restricted. Despite updating everything, including the GS911, issues arise when selecting the service reminder, claiming I've chosen the wrong bike model or the ignition is off. Is this an OS problem, especially with Mac? Seeking advice or workarounds from others who might have faced similar issues.hill climb racing
Check if there is a firmware update available for the GS911. Sometimes, updating your device's firmware can resolve compatibility issues.