Author Topic: SOFTWARE Updates ???  (Read 1988 times)

BMWRGS

SOFTWARE Updates ???
« on: November 30, 2023, 09:15:40 PM »
I get the usual email "New announcement: November 2023 Software and Firmware updates" but how do you update it?

Is there a step-by-step link to perform the update somewhere?

As an infrequent user to set my Service Date/Mileage and Reset and when doing an ABS Bleed, its not like I use this GS911 daily, weekly or monthly.

And what is required? Do I just plug it into my laptop or does it need to also be connected to my BMW which is put away for the winter.

Thanks!

Looks like I have it sorted out. Simply connected to my laptop and signed into my account...and tried a few downloads.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 09:50:11 PM by BMWRGS »

dexteris

Re: SOFTWARE Updates ???
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 10:06:59 AM »
I get the usual email "New announcement: November 2023 Software and Firmware updates" but how do you update it?

Is there a step-by-step link to perform the update somewhere?

As an infrequent user to set my Service Date/Mileage and Reset and when doing an ABS Bleed, geometry dash lite its not like I use this GS911 daily, weekly or monthly.

And what is required? Do I just plug it into my laptop or does it need to also be connected to my BMW which is put away for the winter.

Thanks!

Looks like I have it sorted out. Simply connected to my laptop and signed into my account...and tried a few downloads.  ;)

It's great that you figured out how to update your GS-911 software and firmware! I'm happy to hear you got it sorted out quickly.