Author Topic: New feature requests for ezCAN ?  (Read 6021 times)

solar-g

Re: New feature requests for ezCAN ?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2021, 09:10:32 AM »
Ezcan new features please:
1. Separate "ignition on" &/or "turn-off delay" for each of multiple outlet circuits.
I have 2 Accessory outlets for Ezcan, one for Innov K2, other for aux work light for camp site.
I'd like the K2 with max shutoff delay when ignition turned off; the aux campsite light to be non-ignition circuit (always on), so can be on without engine if I want.
2. Low voltage disconnect for non-ignition accessory circuits, programmable for voltage value below which circuit turns off. eg: LED campsite light off if voltage drops to 12.0V

Fintrum

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2021, 06:59:26 PM »
So the kit works fine, lights light up and turn off as per, what is a pain is that to program the ezcan require the unit to plugged into a laptop!
I remember laptops, they were in fashion a few decades ago, werent they?
So how about either a phone app that can be bluetoothed to the excan, or even some way of plugging an ipad pysically into the box of magic stuff??
Or have I misse the launch of said items? (phone app best tho!

a new comer to the forum

Boris

« Reply #32 on: Today at 11:27:32 AM »
The KTM 890 Adv does not have a hazard flasher.

Would it be possible to add this functionality using the aux lights in the front and additional Brake light. Set them to strobe at a slowish rate and adjustable brightness, or just 100%? - say activated by three presses of the Turn signal cancellation