General Category > ezCAN

New feature requests for ezCAN ?

<< < (6/10) > >>

BasvandePavert:
Can we have a delay function so aux lights come on only AFTER THE ENGINE HAS STARTED? This saves battery power for starting and you can have the ignition ON without aux lights

StephanT:

--- Quote from: ToTal on March 29, 2021, 06:13:48 PM ---Can you add a delayed power delivery feature like the PDM60 has? So we can delay the power that goes to accessories like gps and cell phone charging, extra lights, etc while the bike is being started so all the power goes to starting the bike?

--- End quote ---
Already on the Todo list - the accessory/ignition channel will remain powered, but high consumption channels like AUX lights, heated gear etc will be disabled until the engine is running..

StephanT:

--- Quote from: BasvandePavert on April 02, 2021, 06:08:00 PM ---Can we have a delay function so aux lights come on only AFTER THE ENGINE HAS STARTED? This saves battery power for starting and you can have the ignition ON without aux lights

--- End quote ---
indeed - already on the short term dev plan - along with a follow-me-home feature after ignition is switched off (selectable of course)

Nick V:
Not sure how this might go down in terms of street legality for motorcycles, but here I go, anyway.

If an ezCAN power circuit is set to control a particularly bright rear running light/brake light, why not add a function that would allow that light to be switchable 'on the fly', allowing it to act as a rear fog light?

I'm sure this would go down particularly well with other long-distance endurance riders. We don't (usually) get to choose the weather conditions we ride in... and a light configuration like this could literally save someone's skin.

AdvThor:
Saw your reply on the request for a 5V output, but still like to add the request. 5V has many uses, and I am guessing you might already have it internally for the USB? I would specifically like to have it for the INNOVV dashcam, a simple connector could replace their power supply.

Another useful thing would be a programmable panel, or maybe just some LEDs, to indicate what circuits (lights) are on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version