General Category > ezCAN

New feature requests for ezCAN ?

<< < (5/10) > >>

StephanT:

--- Quote from: MCMXCIVRS on October 27, 2020, 04:36:01 AM ---I wanted to use one of the circuits to power a plug for connecting a battery charger. Is there any chance an always on option could be done for this use?

--- End quote ---
not for charging the battery.. very different when you reverse power flow... BMW has done that and has had (and still has) years of headache with that...

StephanT:

--- Quote from: CarliltoGR on December 30, 2020, 04:38:14 AM ---Is it possible to make a third wire an option to control the second inputs for dual colored running light/turn signal units? Right now, I would have to use all four outputs to properly have the running lights going and have turn signal input. But, if the third wire was an option, that would reduce that requirement down to two! Awesome product.

--- End quote ---
hmmm - wait let me understand the request..
i) you have a running light with turn signal, right?
ii) thus 3 wires, one for ground obviously, one for running light and one for turn signal?

best
Stephan

StephanT:

--- Quote from: andrew0X on March 10, 2021, 01:00:06 AM ---I would need to be able to reverse the duty cycle status of the brightness modulation because the spotlights I bought work reverse, that is, when I set the spotlight to the minimum (10%) it actually goes to the maximum and when I set it to 90% it goes to the minimum. At 100% and 0% they simply turn off

--- End quote ---
hmm - what lights do you have?

--- Quote from: andrew0X on March 10, 2021, 01:00:06 AM ---The second thing: the new BMW GS use the gyroscope for ABS, traction control and to have a log of the degrees of inclination in the app.  would it be possible to use gyro information to make cornering lights?

--- End quote ---
hold my beer - watch this space...  ;D

CarliltoGR:

--- Quote from: StephanT on March 26, 2021, 12:57:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: CarliltoGR on December 30, 2020, 04:38:14 AM ---Is it possible to make a third wire an option to control the second inputs for dual colored running light/turn signal units? Right now, I would have to use all four outputs to properly have the running lights going and have turn signal input. But, if the third wire was an option, that would reduce that requirement down to two! Awesome product.

--- End quote ---
hmmm - wait let me understand the request..
i) you have a running light with turn signal, right?
ii) thus 3 wires, one for ground obviously, one for running light and one for turn signal?

best
Stephan

--- End quote ---

Yup, that is exactly what I'm referring to! Or for in the case of the US version of the S1000RR, you could wire up aftermarket dual color lights that act as brake lights or turn signals. And yes, I have fashioned it to and 2020 S1000RR. I used the ez-CAN model that was for the S1000XR and it just worked.

ToTal:
Can you add a delayed power delivery feature like the PDM60 has? So we can delay the power that goes to accessories like gps and cell phone charging, extra lights, etc while the bike is being started so all the power goes to starting the bike?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version