Author Topic: Assistance with Hexcode Indicators Customisation for Stock Market Alerts  (Read 57 times)

Andro_12

Hello Everyone,

I would like some help customising indicators for stock market alerts as I am new to Hexcode. While I've been experimenting with some of the built-in indicators, my goal is to customise the setup to better fit my trading approach.

In particular, I want to design personalised warnings that sound on multiple indicators in response to certain circumstances. For instance, I'd like to put up an alert that goes off in the same time frame as a moving average crossover and an RSI indicator signalling overbought circumstances. I've attempted to do this manually by monitoring the charts, but it's becoming a little too much.

I can explore the settings and have a basic understanding of the platform, but I'm not sure how to code or connect these conditions in a reliable and efficient method. Is there someone who has done this kind of setup before and could walk me through the steps?

Do you have any particular techniques or advice that you find helpful when utilising Hexcode's custom indicators? Making sure that everything isn't overly complicated and that the indications I'm utilising follow technical servicenow analysis best practices is something I want to be sure of.

Thank you for any knowledge or suggestions you may have in advance! I'm interested in hearing your opinions and picking the brains of the community.