Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GS-911 Wifi / Re: Servo Motor - Clearing Code Problem
« Last post by Twempie on Today at 08:19:32 AM »
Servoectomy successfully completed this morning. No more error codes

GS-911 / S1000XR Rear Indicators
« Last post by andymcclintock@gmail.com on May 25, 2024, 09:04:45 PM »
Is there any way to alter the factory configuration on the rear indicators of a 2023 S1000XR so that when the indicator is selected it temporarily switches off the red running / brake light element of the indicator in question?

Over 290 views but ... interestingly apparently no other similar experiences...   :-\

Just my luck ...

I've owned the bike for 115K miles (since new) and found the "internal" counter to always give me a few thousand extra miles
presumably because I don't spend a lot of time with the needle on the tachometer buried ....

I reckon I'll just reset it manually at the next check, and hope it holds going forward.

ezCAN / труба гофрированная двустенная пнд d63
« Last post by Andreasjua on May 23, 2024, 06:55:50 PM »
Приветствую Вас товарищи.
двустенная гофрированная труба
трубы двустенные гибкие
труба пнд двустенная гофрированная
двустенная труба пнд гибкая
трубы пнд технические
гибкие двустенные гофрированные трубы
лзс

Двустенные гофрированные трубы идеальны для защиты изолированных проводов и кабелей в электрических установках и системах связи от механических повреждений и агрессивного воздействия окружающей среды. Используются при прокладке в землю, заливке бетоном, а также на открытом воздухе.Труба гофрированная двустенная «Гибкая». Область применения:электроснабжение (строительство кабельной канализации напряжением до 10 кВ (данное условие подтверждается протоколами испытаний повышенным напряжением);телекоммуникации (строительство многоканальных магистральных и местных линий связи);транспортная инфраструктура (строительство кабельной канализации вдоль нефте-газопроводов, автомобильных и железных дорог, под взлётно-посадочными полосами аэропортов и т.п.);коммунальное хозяйство (в качестве альтернативы использованию бронированного кабеля в распределительных сетях наружного освещения, наружной рекламы и т.д.);монолитное строительство (в качестве образующего канала для силовой и и на участках с высокой нагрузкой (под автомобильными и ж/д дорогами);при укладке кабельной канализации в стеснённых городских условиях;при укладке тяжёлого кабеля;при блочной укладке труб.
Наша фирма занимается свыше 10 лет производством полиэтиленовых труб высокого качества.
Нам будет приятно видеть у нас на интернет ресурсе НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ
От всей души Вам всех благ!
труба гофрированная двустенная 125 мм
трубы пнд технические sdr 26 с синими полосами купить
труба жесткая sn12 110 мм купить
труба двустенная гибкая пнд 50 мм
труба пнд 110 sdr 17 техническая
труба двустенная гофрированная d50 мм
лента защитно сигнальная лзс 125
трубы водопроводные пэ 100 sdr 17,6
труба гофрированная двустенная пнд d 63
труба гибкая двустенная д 110мм
кластер для двустенных труб купить
разборные пэ трубы купить
труба пнд техническая купить в спб
труба гофрированная двустенная д 110
муфта соединительная для двустенных труб д110
трубы пнд технические sdr 13,6 купить
труба двустенная гибкая д 63
труба гофрированная пнд 63 мм двустенная красная
труба электротехническая пэ для прокладки кабеля
трубы одностенные пнд купить
труба гибкая гофрированная двустенная 90
труба двустенная гофрированная d160
труба гофрированная двустенная пнд 50 мм
трубы пнд технические sdr 13,6
труба гофрированная двустенная 40мм красная 50 м
труба двустенная жесткая sn12
труба гофрированная двустенная 110мм
труба двустенная пнд пвд d63
водопроводные трубы из полиэтилена
гибкая двустенная гофрированная труба 110 мм
гибкая двустенная гофрированная труба 50мм
двустенная труба пнд гибкая с протяжкой
лента защитно сигнальная
труба гофрированная двустенная пнд d 110
трубы водопроводные пэ 100 sdr 17 купить
труба пнд гладкая техническая
труба пнд пэ 100 техническая
труба жесткая двустенная гофрированная 160
трубы пнд технические sdr 21
труба пнд 75 техническая
труба двустенная гофрированная жесткая 110мм
труба жесткая гофрированная двустенная д110
труба двустенная пнд пвд 110 мм
труба пнд 200 мм техническая
труба гофрированная двустенная пнд d 50мм
труба жесткая sn12 90 мм купить
лзс цена
гибкая двустенная гофрированная труба 63 мм
трубы пнд технические sdr 11
модульные пэ трубы
GS-911 / Can the GS911 diagnose faulty multi controller wheel?
« Last post by MondoRich on May 23, 2024, 10:22:29 AM »
These are known for being troublesome on the R1200GS/GSA and failing. The wheel operates in four directions, rotating up and down and also clicking left and right to control the BMW SatNav. It sits next to the left handlebar grip.

A new wheel is around £140 but is non refundable if not required and it would be great to know you have a confirmed fault before ordering one?

The Autoscan is clear and hasn't detected any faults but im unsure if this switch is being checked.

Any advice much appreciated

Rich
General Discussion / Re: BMW R1250GSA cam actuator test
« Last post by hornbillphrase on May 23, 2024, 06:55:00 AM »
If the camshaft actuator is failing, the bike may continue to run, but it may not be able to switch between the different cam profiles. This could result in reduced performance, fuel efficiency, or emissions.
Technical / Re: 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« Last post by WayneC on May 23, 2024, 03:02:18 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!

It would be worthwhile reporting the issue to support to analyse logs, https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1
Technical / 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« Last post by aangulo1 on May 23, 2024, 02:42:40 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!
GS-911 Wifi / Re: GS911 adds instead of program
« Last post by WayneC on May 22, 2024, 11:43:23 AM »
I have owned the GS911 since 2017. This seems to be an updated interface now.

Yes firmware has been extensively updated as has the PC Application however never has there been a report of any "Now the site constantly wants me to purchase another GS911", that is extremely odd & suggests malware on the PC

It should be reported to support https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1

Too bad I'm in the same situation as you.

What is the model & year of the bike you have & what exactly are the fault symptoms you have ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10