Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
ezCAN / Re: New feature requests for ezCAN ?
« Last post by GlynH on Today at 01:00:18 PM »
3. mobile App to configure the ezCAN and make changes on the fly
    - Coming!  new optional bluetooth stub that will allow the ezCAN to communicate with both iOS and Android apps

Well here we are Stephan some four years after the much touted wireless connection feature that I and many more it would seem are still waiting patiently for!

Do you have any update that you might be able to share with us please?

It would appear that you will be using the white LIN connection for the BT unicorn stub and I was wondering if that would exclusively tie up that output or whether indeed I could continue to utilise it for in my case right indicator as well as the stub?

Anything else you are able to share regarding progress and/or implementation would be much appreciated.

Curious minds need to know... ;)

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

PS. While I understand the need to try to limit spammers it is extremely annoying for us genuine posters to have to decipher the letters on an iPhone and then be forced to Google the answer to the question just to be able to post here!  ::) I appreciate that keeping spammers at bay is a thankless task that doesn't seem to work too well as can be seen from the flurry of recent spam posts here so I guess the fact you are at least trying to do something about it can be classed as a result so I thank you for that but is there another way that does not pose such a PITA for genuine members? Sorry...I must have my moaning head on this morning...great products by the way! ???
ezCAN / Deutsche or Superseal connectors?
« Last post by GlynH on Today at 11:39:59 AM »
Hi there,

I’m looking to make some custom harnesses to be used to fit accessories such as Denali lights, Schroeder illuminated roundels etc. on my bike fitted with ezCAN II and to that end am looking for a kit that contains the relevant housings, pins, seals and crimping tool.

I’m not sure whether the ezCAN uses Deutsche connectors or Superseal connectors or whether they are indeed one and the same?

Which connector type does the ezCAN use and can anybody recommend a decent kit complete with all the bits I would need to custom build harnesses please?

I’m covered for most other types of connector, heatshrink, braided sleeving etc. but being a bit of a neat-freak would like to add a Deutsche/Superseal kit to my toolkit!

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
ezCAN / Re: Market feedback : what lights are you running and why?
« Last post by CollingsBob on Today at 05:24:42 AM »
2024 R1300 GS..

A Denali B6 tail light..
A pair of Denali D3’s and a Denali sound bomb waiting to be installed..
« Last post by AdamWade on Today at 04:42:25 AM »
2nd request !! I use denali DM's in the front as running/turn indicators.  Each is on its own hex channel in turn signal mode.  I have added extra Denali T3 switchback indicator/brake lights in the rear.  Brake light wires both going to the red channel on brake light mode (works great)  However, when I tried connecting each rear T3 indicator wire to the respective R/L hex channels all I got was running lights from both hot wires.  Could there be a way to use the third wire as indicator only without constant power?
« Last post by AdamWade on Today at 04:30:02 AM »
Another vote for the power delay until the engine is running - BUT selectable on all modes.  I'm using denali lights as turn indicators/DRL so I use the turn signal mode for each, plus my dash cam and radar detector on aux power.  There is a noticeable difference on startup with all this on.
Please add the delay feature for all modes - thank you in advance !
ezCAN / Re: Market feedback : what lights are you running and why?
« Last post by AdamWade on Today at 04:16:17 AM »
Using Denali DM's on front as high visibility running lights and turn indicators.  I've got a BMW RnineT so small lights work well.
Introduce yourself... / Re: Hello from Croatia
« Last post by schuppi on April 23, 2024, 10:54:23 PM »
 8)welcome and good diagnostics
Introduce yourself... / Hello from Croatia
« Last post by pekos on April 23, 2024, 02:02:08 PM »
Just bought my GS-911 WiFi,I ride r1200gs,2008 end LC 2014
Introduce yourself... / Re: Hi all
« Last post by Walt Lankor on April 23, 2024, 08:43:28 AM »
Thanks
I have posted successfully now
General Discussion / Re: Error reading basic information
« Last post by Walt Lankor on April 23, 2024, 08:41:30 AM »