Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Implementing Ethical Standards and Codes of Conduct
« Last post by Antoninfut on May 23, 2024, 09:52:40 AM »
The Innovator's Perspective:
As an innovator and startup founder, protecting your intellectual property is essential for maintaining a competitive edge in the market. By securing patents for your inventions, trademarks for your brands, and copyrights for your creative works, you can prevent competitors from copying or stealing your ideas. This not only protects your investment in research and development but also allows you to monetize your innovations through licensing agreements or partnerships.
The Legal Expert's Advice:
From a legal standpoint, intellectual property protection is necessary for startups to establish ownership rights and enforce those rights against infringers. By registering your patents, trademarks, and copyrights with the appropriate government agencies, you can establish a legal presumption of ownership and obtain exclusive rights to your intellectual property. This gives you the ability to take legal action against anyone who tries to use your intellectual property without your permission.
The Investor's Perspective:
For investors, intellectual property protection is a key factor in evaluating the value and potential of a startup. Investors are more likely to invest in startups that have secured intellectual property rights, as this demonstrates the startup's commitment to innovation and its ability to protect its market position. By protecting your intellectual property, you can attract investors who see the value in your innovations and are willing to invest in your growth.
The Market Researcher's Data:
According to statistics, startups that invest in intellectual property protection are more likely to experience long-term success and profitability. A study by the International Trademark Association found that companies that actively protect their intellectual property have higher revenues and stronger market positions compared to those that do not. In addition, startups that secure patents and trademarks are more likely to attract strategic partners, licensees, and investors, leading to faster growth and expansion.

86% of startups consider intellectual property protection important for their business success.
Startups with strong intellectual property portfolios are 30% more likely to achieve successful exits through acquisitions or public offerings.
Companies with trademarks are 5 times more likely to experience revenue growth compared to those without trademarks.

The Tech Entrepreneur's Testimonial:
As a tech entrepreneur, I can attest to the importance of intellectual property protection in the startup world. By securing patents for my innovations, trademarks for my brands, and copyrights for my software, I have been able to protect my ideas and capitalize on my unique offerings. This has allowed me to attract strategic partners, investors, and customers who value the exclusivity and quality of my products and services.
The Future Outlook:
In today's competitive and fast-paced business environment, intellectual property protection is more important than ever for startups looking to succeed and thrive. By investing in intellectual property protection early on, startups can secure their innovations, attract investors, and establish a strong market position that sets them apart from competitors. With the right legal guidance, strategic planning, and commitment to innovation, startups can protect their intellectual property and pave the way for long-term success and growth in the market.
Click for Details: https://medium.com/@scorecred10/national-origin-discrimination-attorney-4ebb9b044280

Ensuring compliance with data protection laws is crucial in influencer marketing to protect both influencers and brands from legal issues and maintain trust with their audience. In recent years, there has been increasing scrutiny on how personal data is collected, stored, and used in marketing campaigns.

https://medium.com/@scorecred10/declined-check-on-certegy-check-services-0e4eb6081243

Regulatory compliance is a critical aspect of running a business that every owner should be familiar with. It involves ensuring that your business operations are in line with the laws and regulations that govern your industry. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in hefty fines, legal actions, and damage to your business reputation.
General Discussion / Re: BMW R1250GSA cam actuator test
« Last post by hornbillphrase on May 23, 2024, 06:55:00 AM »
If the camshaft actuator is failing, the bike may continue to run, but it may not be able to switch between the different cam profiles. This could result in reduced performance, fuel efficiency, or emissions.
Technical / Re: 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« Last post by WayneC on May 23, 2024, 03:02:18 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!

It would be worthwhile reporting the issue to support to analyse logs, https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1
Technical / 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« Last post by aangulo1 on May 23, 2024, 02:42:40 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!
GS-911 Wifi / Re: GS911 adds instead of program
« Last post by WayneC on May 22, 2024, 11:43:23 AM »
I have owned the GS911 since 2017. This seems to be an updated interface now.

Yes firmware has been extensively updated as has the PC Application however never has there been a report of any "Now the site constantly wants me to purchase another GS911", that is extremely odd & suggests malware on the PC

It should be reported to support https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1

Too bad I'm in the same situation as you.

What is the model & year of the bike you have & what exactly are the fault symptoms you have ?
Hello All. I have an intermittent problem (the worst kind). BMW 2007 R1200R about 110,000Km. On a cool morning, the problem started as no power to the instruments. But bike would start and run as usual. After 10 minutes or so, things would warm up and suddenly all normal. Problem now is bike has no power at all. Like a dead battery. But as the day warms up, all back to normal.

A scan says fault code 10218 or 54105. The CAN-bus Timeout: no communication with KOMBI control unit.
candy clicker
I have checked battery voltage - about 12.7V. I have cleaned up battery terminals, and three earth points on the engine. I opened the big connectors on the (? what are they called) two computer type things under the tank and sprayed with contact cleaner. I fear I now need to look for something more specific.

Any ideas please?

Cheers

Fletch in Western Australia
Too bad I'm in the same situation as you.
« Last post by frankrca on May 22, 2024, 04:55:37 AM »
I have owned the GS911 since 2017. This seems to be an updated interface now.
« Last post by WayneC on May 22, 2024, 02:48:11 AM »
How long have you owned/used the GS911 WiFi ?
GS-911 Wifi / GS911 adds instead of program
« Last post by frankrca on May 21, 2024, 06:58:57 PM »
I used my red GS911 Wi Fi with round top yesterday with no problems. Now the site constantly wants me to purchase another GS911. The s1000RR is a 2016 model and the laptop is runni ng  on windows 7. the screen for the purchase only show a model up to a 2014. I cannot go into the program to change the service date.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10