Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
thanks for the feedback!

3) able to configure voltage to variable voltage for some accessories use 5v such as usb, 7.2v or 9v for heated gear
The ezCAN only switches the bike's battery voltage.. but that's what the accessory output is for.. there are a gazillion and one 12v to USB converters available..
you mention specifically for heated gear... I'm pretty sure all heated gear works off the bikes 12V supply, except the ones that work off LiPo battery packs... I'm still confused what the 7.2V and 9V would be used for - could you elaborate or show us examples / links of such products?

I'll second that!
Given how many BMW riders are unhappy with the Connected app and want to install alternatives that consume 5V, this would make total sense.
Yes, there are 12V to 5V converters but they just add wiring clutter and additional connectors.

Thanks!
GS
General Discussion / Re: First time use and errors
« Last post by Triac on March 11, 2024, 01:32:19 PM »
Hey gang,

I have a 2022 S1000xr and the one year service has popped up on the dash.  Upon plugging in the GS911 WIFI to the computer I had to install the update.  Did the update flawlessly.  Then I plug into the bike, turn on the ignition, and went to reset the service minder and it said the voltage was too low (below (12.5V) to perform the update to the bike.  The bike is on a tender and I used the Multi-meter and the battery registered 15V. 

So I disconnected my clearwater lights turned off the heated grips and all other things.  That helped, of course.  The ran it again and got an error message that tells me

"Not all expected responses were received from the controller.  If this condition persists, contact support."

I have contacted support and sent in the log files.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a work around?  how do you keep the power about 12.5 v with the fuel pump running with the ignition on?

I had the same problem and I also contacted Support over a month ago with no response.  Did you eventually receive a response from Support??
Hi Triac

I've had a look on our side for any mails from your email, but cannot locate any. To which support email did you try to reach out?

support@hexgs911.com is the standard support email for GS-911, but you can also contact us on support@hexinnovate.com should there be any issues.

Kind regards
Ruan

Ruan, I used 'support@hexgs911.com'.   I will resend using 'support@hexinnovate.com'

Thank you,
Robert
General Discussion / Re: before i buy
« Last post by JimkissJum on March 11, 2024, 12:07:28 PM »
That would be fantastic and undoubtedly the main selling point for me to purchase the GS-911 at this time.
I am also planning that.
« Last post by Ruan on March 11, 2024, 09:07:49 AM »
Hey gang,

I have a 2022 S1000xr and the one year service has popped up on the dash.  Upon plugging in the GS911 WIFI to the computer I had to install the update.  Did the update flawlessly.  Then I plug into the bike, turn on the ignition, and went to reset the service minder and it said the voltage was too low (below (12.5V) to perform the update to the bike.  The bike is on a tender and I used the Multi-meter and the battery registered 15V. 

So I disconnected my clearwater lights turned off the heated grips and all other things.  That helped, of course.  The ran it again and got an error message that tells me

"Not all expected responses were received from the controller.  If this condition persists, contact support."

I have contacted support and sent in the log files.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a work around?  how do you keep the power about 12.5 v with the fuel pump running with the ignition on?

I had the same problem and I also contacted Support over a month ago with no response.  Did you eventually receive a response from Support??
Hi Triac

I've had a look on our side for any mails from your email, but cannot locate any. To which support email did you try to reach out?

support@hexgs911.com is the standard support email for GS-911, but you can also contact us on support@hexinnovate.com should there be any issues.

Kind regards
Ruan
GS-911 / Re: Leap Day
« Last post by Wilco on March 11, 2024, 08:52:50 AM »
Hilarious!

The issue has been logged, but don't expect a fix in the next 3.5 years!  ;D
« Last post by Triac on March 09, 2024, 09:36:57 PM »
Hey gang,

GS-911 / интерьер из стекла
« Last post by Bogdanfbh on March 09, 2024, 12:53:05 PM »
Добрый день товарищи.
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.Стеклянные двери межкомнатные в Минске с ценами и фото представлены на данной странице. Вы можете заказать и купить их с бесплатным замером и доставкой по Беларуси. Вам по нраву такой неординарный вариант как стеклянные межкомнатные двери? Наша Команда в Минске расскажет всё о секретах установки, дизайнах интерьера с примерами фото, и поможет выбрать и купить дверь вашей мечты по нормальным ценам. Плюсы и минусы дверей из стекла: Сейчас такие варианты пользуются большой популярностью. Их выбирают для установки в душе, бане, а некоторые и вовсе предпочитают видеть их в качестве межкомнатных.

Мы можем предложить Вам:
1)стеклянные ограждения–ограждения лестниц и балконов
2)стеклянные двери-из закаленного ударопрочного стекла
3)cтеклянные перегородки-офисные и в домашних интерьерах
4)душевые перегородки-разнообразин цветовой гаммы фурнитуры и стекла
5)стеклянные козырьки-красиво и стильно украсят фасад здания
6)душевые из стекла-на любой выбор и вкус
7)раздвижные перегородки из стекла-различные типы конструкций
Более подробная информация размещена на нашем сайте
Увидимся!
купить стенки для душевой кабины
дверное стекло
стеклянная лестница цена
душ из плитки со стеклянной дверью
лестница стекло
душевые двери стеклянные раздвижные
двери для ванной стеклянные
зеркальные распашные двери
купить стеклянные раздвижные межкомнатные двери
сервисное обслуживание стеклянных перегородок
маятниковые двери
столы обеденные стекло раздвижные
ремонт стеклянных дверей
стеклянные двери гомель
купить стеклянное панно
изделия из стекла
стеклянные двери купе межкомнатные купить
стеклянные двери под заказ минск
стеклянные двери в душ кабину
изделия из стекла под заказ в минске
стеклянные межкомнатные двери в квартире фото
стеклянный душевой уголок
душевые ограждения без поддона
стеклянные двери межкомнатные фото
стекло для душа купить
кухонный фартук из стекла
двери из стекла для ванной
стеклянный козырек цена минск
межкомнатные двери без стекла
заказать стеклянные двери
стенки для душевых кабин
ограждение из стекла и нержавейки
душевая кабина размеры
двери стеклянные для ванной в минске
стеклянные двери межкомнатные фото в интерьере
межкомнатные двери из закаленного стекла
купить стеклянный экран для батареи
купить дверцы для душевой кабины
козырьки из каленого стекла
стеклянные двери для дома
стеклянные перила для лестниц фото
самая простая душевая кабина
двери купе цена
банковские стеклянные перегородки
раздвижные перегородки из стекла
раздвижные двери из стекла
радиаторы из стекла
заказать козырек над дверью
маятниковые двери деревянные
душевые из стекла
Technical / Activate Auxilary connector
« Last post by Marc83320 on March 09, 2024, 11:00:55 AM »
Hello,
I’am French, so excuse me for my bad English !
I need to active my auxiliary connector for using it for charging my phone.
Can I active this port with the GS 911 ?
(BMW R1200R Classic -2011).
Marc.
ezCAN / ezCAN for the 2024 BMW F800GS, F900GS, F900 GS Adv
« Last post by AdvThor on March 08, 2024, 08:47:39 PM »
Hi,
We haven't heard anything about support or plans for the new BMW F-series bikes?

Guess the question is probably valid for the GS-911 too.
Central Vehicle Electronics/ZFE/GM issues / Auxiliary connector
« Last post by Marc83320 on March 08, 2024, 12:01:17 PM »
Hello,
I’am French, so excuse me for my bad English !
I need to active my auxiliary connector for using it for charging my phone.
Can I active this port with the GS 911 ?
(BMW R1200R Classic -2011).
Marc.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10