Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
ezCAN / new install on f800 gt
« Last post by Noggin on Today at 10:45:27 AM »
New install of ezcan gen 2 on f800 GT, all working great wit a pair of co light d07 lamps, however have noticed a problem, when lights on I get a TPMS error showing on the dash board (yellow triangle with ! inside and no tyre pressures showing, turn lamps of via info switch and the error goes and tyre pressure show. Turn lamps on again and error returns.

I have unplugged the ezcan and replaced the plugs etc to ensure good clean connections but still get the error, am I doing anything wrong.

Thanks
GS-911 Wifi / Re: New December software/firmware with no info ?
« Last post by GS Jim on March 17, 2024, 07:24:36 PM »
I add a snapshot in here.....can't it won't let me ..LOL
Not surprised, I can't add any attachment of any kind and yes all the requirements are adhered to, simply fails ever single time.
Also all avatars have died which is meh anyway as it wouldn't allow me to change mine anyway as that was broken also.
The one thing I wish would break is the constant spam crap that gets posted on this site, it is really tiring, isn't there something that Hex can do about it?
GS-911 Wifi / Re: Still no way to do a full bike scan for error codes ?
« Last post by Alfred01 on March 17, 2024, 01:50:27 PM »
Thanks
I check it out next time.
« Last post by botus on March 17, 2024, 01:21:17 PM »

Regarding the full module scan....
What they are missing is a simple "Error Code 0" or "Error Code 1" or "Error Code 2" or.....
Then you can go into the module with 1 or more error to dig into it a bit more.

if you go to the bottom of the autoscan I think it lists all the codes its found - can't remember if you can then click into each and get to the correct module ?

9/10 error codes on vehicles come from a wobble when a connection gets damp, or stressed on a connector by the accountants penny pinching on wire lengths and the terrible roads, or it just feels like it wants to be recognised (no doubt a bit of AI the 3 year olds added to keep us emotionally connected with our purchases), or the battery volts are too low
« Last post by Alfred01 on March 17, 2024, 12:51:10 PM »
sadly for people older than 50 they still find such info useful - but only children operate within today's corporate incompetence and now they make the rules - seeing a cost benefit by ceasing release of such documentation - it also aids the global takeover which will be completed this year after 55 years of noticed insanity...
LOL...yes I am one of those older over 50 and like to know a bit more info then they supplied.
And yes, I used your link, so it took me to the same page that I saw.
I add a snapshot in here.....can't it won't let me ..LOL
« Last post by Alfred01 on March 17, 2024, 12:32:51 PM »
Thanks for your reply.
Yes today I installed an original BMW AGM battery and I had to wait a week for it to come in at the dealer, as I insisted that it had to be the exact specified battery model for my bike. I measured the charging voltage at 14.2Vdc ~ 14.37Vdc and that is with the light on at the battery terminals.
So I can't see any charging issue (still possible).
Regarding the full module scan....
What they are missing is a simple "Error Code 0" or "Error Code 1" or "Error Code 2" or.....
Then you can go into the module with 1 or more error to dig into it a bit more.

That's what my car scanner does (and no it's not one of those cheap ones).
The info is there, it just needs adding this in the software. 
« Last post by botus on March 17, 2024, 12:16:00 PM »
So the latest version is now: 2312.5
But I can't any info about it. Not here nor on their website.

are you on the correct "later" website https://www.hexgs911.com/news/

the modern world has employed children that only know how to hold a smart phone and play computer games - thus there is no point for these generations of people in having instructions, release notes for updates, or technical documentation about a device - for them it will always be meaningless

sadly for people older than 50 they still find such info useful - but only children operate within today's corporate incompetence and now they make the rules - seeing a cost benefit by ceasing release of such documentation - it also aids the global takeover which will be completed this year after 55 years of noticed insanity...
« Last post by botus on March 17, 2024, 12:08:45 PM »
modern batteries are rubbish quality
modern electronics and alarms eat volts
if not using for more than a week always put a modern charger on the bike and leave connected

autoscan will run an all module scan and has been part of the tool for a few years
it will never tell you about a battery drain
GS-911 Wifi / Still no way to do a full bike scan for error codes ?
« Last post by Alfred01 on March 17, 2024, 10:53:29 AM »
Maybe I am missing something here, so happy to be corrected.
I have used the GS911 for a long time (including it's previous Bluetooth version which I still have).
I just use basic functionality most of the time. Now for the last few years I have been using car scan tools for vehicles and the better ones all have a simple functionality to run "health reports". These reports simply scan all the modules and record any existing error codes found in a single sweep, no matter what module.
I had to go into each single module and scan to see if there were any codes recorded. A very slow and tedious task.

The reason this came up as I am now on my 4th bike battery and I wanted to see if there were any codes that might show a drain that shouldn't be there.
GS-911 Wifi / New December software/firmware with no info ?
« Last post by Alfred01 on March 17, 2024, 10:44:29 AM »
So the latest version is now: 2312.5
But I can't any info about it. Not here nor on their website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10