Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Straight Eight cucumbers are a classic favorite for home gardeners and fresh produce enthusiasts alike. These cucumbers are known for their straight shape, vibrant green color, and crisp texture. With a mild and refreshing flavor, Straight Eight cucumbers are perfect for adding to salads, sandwiches, or enjoying on their own as a healthy snack. Easy to grow in a garden or container, these cucumbers thrive in warm weather and provide bountiful harvests throughout the summer months. Whether you're a seasoned gardener or a beginner, growing Straight Eight cucumbers will bring a bounty of delicious and nutritious cucumbers to your table. Harvest these garden delights and enjoy the taste of freshness straight from your own backyard.
Looking for top-quality Labrador breeders near me? Look no further! Our directory connects you with trusted and reputable breeders in your area who specialize in breeding healthy and well-socialized Labrador puppies. Whether you're searching for a specific color or temperament, our network of breeders ensures that you'll find the perfect match for your family. From champion bloodlines to exceptional care practices, these Labrador breeders prioritize the health and happiness of their dogs above all else. Start your search today and bring home a loving Labrador companion from a breeder you can trust.
General Discussion / Personalized Tank Tops for Every Occasion
« Last post by Chrisjhon on July 18, 2024, 01:29:21 PM »
Look no further for your perfect custom tank top! With our wide range of colors, sizes, and design options, you can create a unique tank top that reflects your individual style. Whether you're looking for a fun design for a bachelorette party, a team logo for a sports event, or a personalized message for a special gift, our customizable tank tops have got you covered. Made with high-quality materials, our tank tops are comfortable to wear and durable for repeated use. Stand out from the crowd and make a statement with a custom tank top that is as unique as you are. Personalize your tank top today and showcase your creativity!
GS-911 Wifi / Re: New GS-911 Wireless Device, Poor Connections
« Last post by WayneC on July 18, 2024, 11:44:42 AM »
You can try resetting the GS-911 to factory settings again and see if that allows you to connect in wireless mode.

I tried that many times with no change in behavior. You may have better luck...

Bevisflyn is an AI Spammer, note the link in the signature
« Last post by hedkase on July 17, 2024, 06:09:40 PM »
You can try resetting the GS-911 to factory settings again and see if that allows you to connect in wireless mode.

I tried that many times with no change in behavior. You may have better luck...
« Last post by Bevisflyn on July 17, 2024, 08:40:50 AM »
« Last post by hedkase on July 17, 2024, 02:13:44 AM »
Same here. I purchased it from a reseller here in Canada - DualSport. It is connected to my wifi at home and can't connect to the cloud.  I tried using my laptop connected to my home wifi and had the same issue.  I'm just unable to get that thing working.  I have a case opened, but because of the timezone, it's pretty hard.  I might return it.  It is not very reliable.  If I can't code my bike, I can get any other OBDII to perform a service reset function at a 3rd of the price.  I will give HEXCODE a chance to solve it.

I went back and forth with Hex for days on this issue. They kept suggesting things to try that I had already tried. Finally, I ordered a new one and returned the old. New one connected as it should. I think there was a hardware issue with mine. Could be the same for you.
« Last post by carl_shal on July 16, 2024, 09:45:49 PM »
Same here. I purchased it from a reseller here in Canada - DualSport. It is connected to my wifi at home and can't connect to the cloud.  I tried using my laptop connected to my home wifi and had the same issue.  I'm just unable to get that thing working.  I have a case opened, but because of the timezone, it's pretty hard.  I might return it.  It is not very reliable.  If I can't code my bike, I can get any other OBDII to perform a service reset function at a 3rd of the price.  I will give HEXCODE a chance to solve it.
General Discussion / Re: Faxing at UPS Made Simple with ComFax
« Last post by Nelson Herrera on July 15, 2024, 04:43:07 PM »
It's easy with ComFax! Our service allows you to fax your documents at any UPS location. Just go to our website, follow the instructions, and your fax will be sent in no time. It's the hassle-free way to fax when you're on the go.

https://comfax.com/fax-at-ups/
General Discussion / Faxing at UPS Made Simple with ComFax
« Last post by Anthony Dejesus on July 15, 2024, 04:40:44 PM »
How can I send a fax at a UPS store?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10