Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / US politics - no such thing just a global mess up
« Last post by botus on July 26, 2024, 11:40:39 AM »
well it says discuss anything and everything - as you don't have much longer to find out - thought I'd splil the beans on your limited future.....

I see the new King of USA has arrived for you to pay homage too - that evil war criminal needs executing

you live in a the biggest mess up in human history - and its all coming from the marketeers that have been peddling lies to USA citizens since forever, and it seems many still don't get it

180 years ago a conspiracy to take over the world was put in play - basically elite UK and Germans wanted it all, but needed support of some crooks who understood how to fiddle the maths and sell the lies - as they faked loads of wars, deaths, economic and climate collapse, mostly with USA as the fall guy, we are very close to your end game

don't forget the mess they were TOLD to make in all these places and plenty more

spanish flue - out of fort detrick USA
japan
cuba
vietnam
korea
iran
multiple ongoing efforts on Russia
iraq
afganistan
covid - manged out of fort detrick but just in case marketed as out of china
ukraine
now starting in anger on much of africa
etc.

obviously plenty of back stabbing, conniving and more crooks dabbling misery into the mess, but the accountants got more and more fingers in the pie - with UK getting caught agreeing with hilter to calm down the other element, these accountants used connections, black mail and deviancy to entrap these sick elites until they have gained power and influence to such an extent we now have a mega war machine plotting to kill you...

NATO stands for the North Atlantic States of Ixxxxx - a certain country that lies lots, murders many and pitches lies like no other - as they own every media and movie studio and most humans act like lemmings its not been that hard to do it

why not go onTikToK to see everything above is fictitious and the world and your future has never been better
Technical / Re: Can not locate information on 2 codes
« Last post by GS Jim on July 25, 2024, 06:08:59 PM »
Go to https://bmwfault.codes/ and enter the code but make sure you drop the "0x" when entering the code.
GS-911 Wifi / Re: Clear Service Required message 21 GSA1250
« Last post by WayneC on July 25, 2024, 12:47:43 PM »
Get your GS911 registered, download/install the PC App then connect to bike with USB, do autoscan

Look in service functions & you will see the service indicator reset function
General Discussion / Re: GS911 lambda sensor graph
« Last post by Jughead on July 25, 2024, 12:31:40 PM »
And here is a Non-AI response.

Remove the Lambda sensor and test it to see whether it is actually working.
Remove it and place it on a flameproof surface.  Connect a multimeter (set to the smallest voltage scale it has) to the black and white wires.
Now heat the tip of the lambda sensor.  It's not an issue to get it red hot.  You should typically see the voltage climb to around 900mV when at its hottest. 
This will also clean the sensor of any carbon deposit or fouling.  If it gives you the correct voltage reading, put it back and test with the GS911 again.
GS-911 / Re: June 2024 update-Sport screen
« Last post by Wilco on July 25, 2024, 09:38:01 AM »
I just tried again to enable the "Sport Screen" on '24 K1600GT, no joy. I've had no luck in getting the new options to run on my bike.

Duane

Unfortunately seems they simply aren't loaded.
At least with the expanded options you no longer require code recovery to restore the functional settings as all available themes are now listed as options.
GS-911 Wifi / Clear Service Required message 21 GSA1250
« Last post by sprdave85 on July 25, 2024, 04:40:46 AM »
Hi Group. I've just purchased the GS-911 hoping to clear an annoyance. I've just hit the 3 year point on my bike and the "Service Required" message appears on startup. I had my bike in at BMW for the annual service last October and have only put 1200 miles on since the service. Service is not due again until next October, but is there a way the GS-911 can clear this message without me having to take it to the BMW service early?
General Discussion / Ignition coil dwell & firing time
« Last post by Skim on July 24, 2024, 07:03:03 PM »
Not really GS-911 related, but trust I can post. Need sanity check on calculations. Away from home today. Wanted to check an ignition coil. R1200, random misfire at times. Normally check with Picoscope. Today only had Hantek 1008 and small coil that I could use to see a bit of the induced ignition waveform. Got a crude waveform but dwell and fire time visible. Then only noted that the Hantek software suggests that the duration of the above is a few microseconds. See photo.  Somehow I was under impression that it should be a few millseconds, not microseconds?
My sanity check calculations below. Please help and TIA.

Val   Unit
RPM @ idle                                                                                    1200   RPMin
Seconds per minute                                                                               60   Seconds
Thus : Revs per second                                                                       20   RPSec
Thus : Seconds per Revolution                                                    0,05   Seconds
One crank rotation (Degrees)                                                             360   Degrees
Assume dwell and Ignition duration degrees rotation                       55   Degrees
Calculated duration                                                              0,007638889   Seconds
Thus ; Approx Total Dwell & Burn Milliseconds duration       7,638888889   milli seconds

https://imgur.com/a/KhLVlUP
GS-911 / BMW LED indicator option
« Last post by Kogeltje on July 24, 2024, 06:02:42 PM »
Hello Guys,

I am missing the indicator type option in the instrument configuration menu.
Before i could choose what type of indicator is fitted to the bike.
This was when you switch from bulb indicators to LED to make them blink at normal speed.

Why is this option removed from the menu ?

Indicator LED : YES / NO
General Discussion / Re: M sport screen,curise light ,retrofit coding faulty!!!
« Last post by Wilco on July 24, 2024, 05:14:01 PM »
The forums are not actively tracked for support issues, but we do pick things up from here from time to time.

Restore Code is a coding function so is found under the list of Service Functions. If a controller coding session is interrupted or otherwise corrupted you can always run the Restore Code function.
If the function that failed was a retrofit function then the error shown on the cluster or an autoscan will show which controller requires code recovery.

I will follow up with support RE the ticket and then we can communicate there further to follow up possible debug logs or VIN related lookups etc.
Technical / Can not locate information on 2 codes
« Last post by jasonisdn on July 24, 2024, 03:45:41 PM »
Hello,
   I am looking for insight into 2 codes that I am seeing,

0x3A1639 Level 2, monitoring, safety concept throttle valve angle bank 1

0x3A1632 Level 2, set point exceeded, moments
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10