General Category > General Discussion

New Beta Released!!!

(1/2) > >>

GixY2K:
I just got off the phone with Ted from Beemer Shop and he told me that the new Beta version of the GS911 is out and supports the S1000RR 2015.

WayneC:
Did Ted indicate whether he was referring to GS911 WiFi Firmware beta or PC app beta ?, bit of a difference between the two ;D

I noticed there is an update on the public release of the GS911 WiFi firmware which does have updated model support as I just updated one myself

GixY2K:
I believe both as I just installed the beta version of the software and as soon as it detected the GS911 WiFi, it indicated that it needed a firmware update (currently running).

I'll test it on my 2015 S1000RR shortly and report back.

P.S.  Hopefully this will also fix the problem I was having while trying to connect to my home WiFi network.

Preliminary testing done.
- I was able to set the rev limiter to 0 (from 1) which I believe turns off the limiter used during break in period.
- I was able to read most parameters.  The bike was off, and it is kind of late to go take it for a ride or run the engine.

I'm going to retire for the night.  Tomorrow I'll see if I can change the oil and take it for a real spin.

Thank you Hex folks and Ted.  Good Job!

The only pending issues now are:
- Autoscan fails to do anything.  I get an error that it cannot communicate with controller.
- The GS911 WiFi still can't detect my home WiFi

WayneC:
When you say you just installed the beta version of software I suspect you mean an updated WiFi Launcher ?

EDIT, OK see what you mean, there is a new beta for PC, downloading it now, suspect it may make some Husky Terra owners pleased as well

Engenia:

--- Quote from: WayneC on June 11, 2015, 04:21:45 AM --- there is a new beta for PC, downloading it now, suspect it may make some Husky Terra owners pleased as well
--- End quote ---
Woo hooo :o
I hope so. I've been hanging for this for the last 12 months.
Please verify once you get it running and I'll get my order into the system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version