General Category > GS-911 Mobile (Bluetooth)

Download Logs?

(1/3) > >>

fin333:
Hello,

Just received my GS911 and did several log runs of the live data. I can see the log files under "View Log History" and it says "select a file to download or delete". I select the file but nothing happens? It just highlights and nothing? I can delete it but no download event.

So I thought I would use ES File Explorer and just find the files manual. No luck there, have no idea where it puts the file.

It can't be this hard to get the log file! Been trying for over an hour now with no luck.

GS911 Wifi version on Android Phone

schuppi:
Hi,
don't know what you are doing. But I do it like this:
save the log files under my own created folder.
Open it with Office Excel. Done.

fin333:
Thanks for the reply schuppi.

I am using an android phone so this is all through their GS911 app. It has a spot to "download Log files" where you can see the title of the log file you just took but that is it, I can't select it, download it, open it, etc. Understood this is an Excle file and very familiar with that. I just need to find the file.

So to be more to the point; how do I download the log files form an android phone using the GS911 app?

schuppi:

--- Quote from: fin333 on January 11, 2015, 06:56:33 PM ---I am using an android phone so this is all through their GS911 app.

--- End quote ---

Ok, that's the time for me to say I'm out. I don't know anything about GS WIFI and android.

WayneC:
The Android App simply finds the GS911 then fires up the phone web browser so the save function is a phone function

The android phones can vary where they store files dependent on the phone manufacturer, you would need to look at the phone manual

An alternative to saving the file on the phone may be to email it to yourself, I tend to do that with the Android tablet I use

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version