Author Topic: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia USA  (Read 5890 times)

ricknut

• Beta testers
Hello from Fairfax, Virginia USA
« on: May 31, 2013, 10:33:47 PM »
I have been using the GS-911 since 2007 and this devise has saved money and headaches from going to the dealer. I was a former Master ASE technician and now currently working as SQL Oracle Programmer DBA. I am also a Linux system administrator and information assurance security professional. I will be going to the BMWBMW SRR this weekend to show off the GS-911 new functionality & features. Hope to try the new Beta test features on my 2006 K1200S with ESA. :)
Skol Vikings
Richard

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia USA
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 02:48:41 AM »
hi Rick ,

Nice to hear from you again.. and say hi to all the BMWBMW folks... been a while since was there and had a couple of beers with you guys.. oh how time flies... ;-)

best,
Stephan
currently riding:
    BMW F850GS Adv - slightly modified
    HD Pan America - development bike for ezCAN

ricknut

• Beta testers
Re: Hello from Fairfax, Virginia USA
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 02:13:21 AM »
Yep. Well, I got back from the rally today and rally was kind of slow. Not too many people that I knew. Must be the 90 degree heat. I got to do some nice riding in the mountains with my friend Chuck. He got a new 2012 GS last year and its got only 480 miles. He needs to start riding more!  ::)

http://www.beemersuberalles.com/
George independent BMW bike mechanic gave a great presentation on Brakes & the whizzy I-ABS. I did not know that I-ABS brakes were such a problem. Other than that, not much else was going on. 

BTW, I liked your wedding pictures on Facebook. very well done.
Cheers,
Richard