General Category > Pre-Sales Support

R1200RTP

(1/2) > >>

Peair:
Hi all.
i have the R1200RTP for anyone that does not know what the p is for it denotes an ex police bike.
these bikes came with the ezcam additional unit that now only runs the horn. since i connected the gs911 to the bike
to reset the service. the horn does not work. so i checked the horn button via the gs911 software and it works. but a fault code
said the horn was open circuit i since rewired the horn back to the original wires reset the fault code did a calabtration.
now testing the optput actuates the horn the button still works but does not sound the horn (output remains 0ff).
anyone have any ideas. 

Ruan:
Hi Peair

Thank you for the details provided. Can you please include an autoscan of the bike?

With the autoscan we'll be able to give much more targeted questions/troubleshooting.

Kind regards
Ruan

Peair:
thank you here is the file requested.
managed to do an auto scan the second time. first one came up with an framework error 1.

noticed there is a fault code comming back from the ezcan.
do i need to remove the ezcan from the system.

Thank you.

Ruan:
Hi Peair

It seems the autoscan was not attached, you can either download the autoscan, open it and copy all the text from a notepad or alternatively upload it to a 3rd party site like dropbox, and share the link here:
https://help.dropbox.com/create-upload/add-files

Kind regards
Ruan

Peair:
sorry had a few problems with the reply before.

keep getting an errors.

will send as 3 files

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version