Author Topic: Turning on Driving lights  (Read 2837 times)

JBCurtis

Turning on Driving lights
« on: March 21, 2022, 05:10:07 AM »
Evening,
The manual indicates that in order to turn on my lights, I should hold the Wonder Wheel "left" and to turn them off I hold the Turn Signal Cancel.   The Wonder Wheel doe NOT turn on my lights.  Holding the Turn Signal Cancel both turns on my lights and turns them off.  It's no big deal to me but has anyone else experienced this?  Otherwise, all works good including the Wonder Wheel functions on the GPS.  Should I be concerned of something underlying?

Thanks.   
2017 R1200GSA (K51)

Ruan

• Administrator
Re: Turning on Driving lights
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 03:25:11 PM »
Hi JBCurtis

Thank you for reaching out. Can you check which version of the user manual you are using? This is located on the front page - the latest one is 1.5. If there is an error on yours we'll need to see what we can do to advise clients on this.

From the latest version of the software, I've included the actions required for the R1200/R1250 LC bikes for turning the lights on/off (both aux 1 and aux 2) in a screenshot from our user manual, please let me know if this is shown in yours on p18/19 section 5.1?

The wonder wheel long press left and right is used to enter brightness adjustment for aux 1 and 2 respectively. The lights will flash twice briefly once the state is entered, and you can scroll up or down to alter the brightness with your wonder wheel.

Kind regards
Ruan