General Category > GS-911

New Firmware/Software Available (April 2023)

<< < (7/12) > >>

Mad Mac:

--- Quote from: macmanaman on July 25, 2022, 01:12:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wilco on July 20, 2022, 05:18:53 PM ---The latest release version of the scripts (Service Functions 120) contains a fix for the problem described in this thread. Let me know if there are further problems.  :)

--- End quote ---

Hi Wilco,

Your  suggestion to use the web interface has had an impact. Now it can reach one step more but at the end gives me an error. I have uploaded new logs to tiquet. Hope they help you solve the issue.

Issue now solved for me…..RDC removal complete, warning light (yellow triangle) extinguished from dash!
I hope I can re-establish when I change my tyres (and replace sensors!)

Thanks to the chaps at HexCode!
Regards.

Regards.

--- End quote ---

botus:

--- Quote from: Mad Mac on July 08, 2022, 10:28:20 AM ---Retrofits and removals....

I want to remove the RDC module from the 'build' until such time as I change my tyre pressure sensors.

--- End quote ---

surely your request was not a retrofit or removal of a feature from the vehicle order - rather a much, much simpler thing where you wish temporarily disable the feature in the cluster (to cover up a worn battery in a wheel sensor)

Mad Mac:
Not possible to simply ‘disable’ fault code.
You have to remove the RDC module from the config of main controller so that it is not looking for related error codes.

I have removed the TDC from the main config, to avoid dash-based warning lights…..and will reintroduce once I have new sensors installed later this year/in the spring…..

e7navy1999:
July 2021, Win 10, maybe to help a few GS911 users save a little time.  I had all sorts of issues when i updated to the new firmware.  several hurs of wasted time trying to fumble through a multitude of issues.  What I ended up doing: delete to GS911 app from my laptop. Go to the GS911 website and download a fresh copy.  After I did that everything work better then usual.  I like the new version.  been a loyal GS911 customer for 10 years but honestly their update process is never very smooth.  Every update brings on a host of issues but eventually work themselves out with painstaking troubleshooting

macmanaman:
Hi,

I have been suggested by Wilco to use the beta program that solves a bug that stops the process of coding the retrofit of RDC but I am unable to found any new release. Do you know how to do access it?

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version