Author Topic: recording Real-time Values  (Read 3261 times)

stryker

recording Real-time Values
« on: February 16, 2022, 04:52:41 PM »
Hello,

Is it possible to record Real-time Values ​​while driving? preferably with cell phone.
Because my gs1200 2012 sometimes stops while driving and there are no error messages.
maybe Real-time Values ​​will bring up a cause

WayneC

• Beta testers
Re: recording Real-time Values
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 01:04:43 AM »
With the GS911 WiFi you can record real time values to the internal storage for a very long time, download the data after each ride if you like

stryker

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 01:43:48 PM »
With the GS911 WiFi you can record real time values to the internal storage for a very long time, download the data after each ride if you like
thank you.

if I connect my gs911wifi to my motorcycle and I start driving, will the real-time values ​​be saved automatically or do I have to enter this via the gs911 app on my iPhone?

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 02:00:58 PM »
thank you.

if I connect my gs911wifi to my motorcycle and I start driving, will the real-time values ​​be saved automatically or do I have to enter this via the gs911 app on my iPhone?

You use the App to start logging with save to SD card ticked then exit the App & it will log forever until to you tell it to stop

When you want to get the data, log with the App, tell it to stop logging, upload the file to PC/Phone & load into a spreadsheet or graph software

stryker

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 02:05:49 PM »
OK
thank you very much :)

Dr. Beat

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 03:37:43 AM »
How do you download the data, though? I have 911 Wifi and can't figure that out.