Author Topic: This forum  (Read 3389 times)

sakm

This forum
« on: January 25, 2022, 02:42:49 PM »
I often come here to try and gain knowledge about the GS-911

But I must say that its extremely difficult to keep up with what is going on! there is way too many sections all hidden in subforums and really needs to be simplified!

I have run forums for over 15 years and its important to keep everything neat and tidy and easy to navigate but this forum is anything but that!

I have often seen posts get missed or no answers due to been deep inside a subforum yet the same question get answered with plenty of replies when posted in a different section

I am guessing the idea of the forum is for users to help each other as much as possible and also the creators to be able to help out too but I suspect that a lot of people are not bothering due to the lay out.

Can this be looked in to and simplified?

It seems a bit backwards asking for support about support  ???

Guilherme

Re: This forum
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 04:23:54 PM »
Hi,

I agree. I often spend a lot of time figuring out where the information and/or experience of colleagues is.
It should be organized into sections by type of subject or resources that we have in the scanner like: ZFE and all the settings, ABS, Kombi, etc.

If I'm looking for TPS tuning, I wish I could cut to the chase. Or Lambda probe and how to make graphs etc.
What separates men from boys is the price of their toys......