Author Topic: ezCAN GEN-3 released - get yours now!  (Read 3957 times)

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
ezCAN GEN-3 released - get yours now!
« on: April 07, 2021, 01:03:04 AM »
It seems I am a little late for an April Fool's post...  and I apologise for the click-bait.. but I thought I'd give you an early preview of the GEN-3... (still needs a little work to fit under the seat)

...sorry, just couldn't resist... ;)

it seems that someone is better informed than we are... and spreading rumours that the GEN-II devices have been discontinued and replaced by a GEN-3 ezCAN.  Although a GEN-3 will most likely replace a GEN-II at some point in time, it will most certainly have to be conceived in concept first, then designed, refined and finally industrialised… until then you have a whole host of accessories for your GEN-II ezCAN to look forward to...

It is true that we did halt manufacturing of the GEN-II ezCAN temporarily earlier this year, as we have done several times in the past... Those that know us well, will confirm that we have an ethos of continuous improvement for all our products!

In the latest round of optimisation we have amended the manufacturing process which we believe will address the issues found in the field.

If you would like to get a detailed overview, feel free to refer to the following post entitled
 Continuous improvement - increasing the reliability of the HEX ezCAN GEN-II:
    http://forum.hexcode.co.za/forum/index.php/topic,3552.0.html

best,
Stephan

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:06:51 AM by StephanT »
currently riding:
    BMW F850GS Adv - slightly modified
    HD Pan America - development bike for ezCAN

Lofigirls

Re: ezCAN GEN-3 released - get yours now!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 09:02:06 AM »
 ;D ;D