General Category > ezCAN

Continuous improvement - increasing the reliability of the HEX ezCAN GEN-II

<< < (2/2)

motoUX:
I have received my new GEN-II version Friday and plan to install on Wednesday. I'll report progress.

FYI, my (2nd) unit currently on the bike works when the temperature gets above 80ยบ F. so that tracks with the idea of contraction on the existing unit's epoxy issue.

snapper:
just been directed to this post after a failure of my ezcan gen 2 that i purchased 1n 2019 and that has failed with all of the items that are in the failure list, bought it from Nippy Normans in the uk and up until seeing this post had almost given up hope of any outcome, have been in touch with them and told them about it and they tried to get me to go through the reinstall procedure-which i tried initially but told them that is is completely dead-(they did ask for my serial number so im now guessing that they knew of the problem just kept quite hoping i would go away >:( )-and have gone quite on me the past week >:( >:( >:(,so have sent the link for this page to them and hope to get some sort of reply  :D :D :D

Ruan:
Hi Snapper

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for this experience. Could you please send through your ticket number or a new ticket to support@hexezcan.com? The last correspondence I can find from your email address was in June 2020.

Kind regards
Ruan

rickyfast:
Inglese

hi Ruan

sorry if I write to you in this forum ... but I have a problem! You have indicated to me on an open ticket, which I would have to provide to my distributor where I bought the Ezcan, the photos of the cut cables and the serial number of the same together with the RMA that you provided me with. The distributor, on the other hand, tells me that I should have contacted them and that now that I have cut the cables they do not want to know anything !!!
I also indicated the fact that I was not required, always by your instructions, to send back the control unit and that I would have received a completely new one.
Now the distributor (Conrad Italia) washes his hands and doesn't want to know anything about it. It tells me to contact you directly.
I wrote this morning in the ticket service but still no one answers me ....

Thank you.

possible email riccardo@centercode.it

Ruan:
Hi Rickyfast

As discussed on your original ticket, we're pleased to hear that you are now up and running with a new unit!

Kind regards
Ruan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version