General Category > ezCAN

New feature requests for ezCAN ?

(1/9) > >>

StephanT:
What would you like it to do?

What new models/brands would you like to see supported?

This is the thread to list them!

best
Stephan

StephanT:
1. more outputs !
    - Coming!  4x low power outputs will be available in the near future
2. dedicated button or buttons for controlling lights
    - Coming!  new optional buttons will be available in the near future
3. mobile App to configure the ezCAN and make changes on the fly
    - Coming!  new optional bluetooth stub that will allow the ezCAN to communicate with both iOS and Android apps
4. Innovv K2 Dashcam integration
    - Coming!  new firmware that will control the 3rd pin on the Accessory connector to mimic the bike's ignition switch, that way you can connect the red, black and yellow wires from the Innovv, directly to one of the ezCAN outputs - super-EZ install!
5. KTM bad fuel (80 Octane) & ABS/MTC dongle
    - Coming! if you have an ezCAN for your KTM, you will soon have the KTM Bad Fuel/ABS dongle functionality -

what about:
  - garage/gate remote control?
  -  ?

abdullah:
thats really great update i hope comming very soon

also i would like to request to
1) make new configuration profile for more light if bike for examle have 3 pair
2) make a muliple daisy chained unitd able to talk to each other for upgrading / configuration / etc
3) able to configure voltage to variable voltage for some accessories use 5v such as usb, 7.2v or 9v for heated gear
4) able to control heated gear power but i am not sure if this feture can be done throw mobile app

StephanT:
thanks for the feedback!

--- Quote from: abdullah on August 26, 2020, 07:11:20 AM ---also i would like to request to
1) make new configuration profile for more light if bike for examle have 3 pair

--- End quote ---
why would you require 3 or more pairs of lights controlled separately... nothing stops you from making all four channels Aux Lights - could be a combo of AUX 1 and AUX 2 or all AUX 1 or all AUX2

--- Quote from: abdullah on August 26, 2020, 07:11:20 AM ---2) make a muliple daisy chained unitd able to talk to each other for upgrading / configuration / etc

--- End quote ---
that's not possible in the current version as each ezCAN is configured through USB... but... if you have a Bluetooth app, it might be set up to talk to all the ezCANs you have...

--- Quote from: abdullah on August 26, 2020, 07:11:20 AM ---3) able to configure voltage to variable voltage for some accessories use 5v such as usb, 7.2v or 9v for heated gear

--- End quote ---
The ezCAN only switches the bike's battery voltage.. but that's what the accessory output is for.. there are a gazillion and one 12v to USB converters available..
you mention specifically for heated gear... I'm pretty sure all heated gear works off the bikes 12V supply, except the ones that work off LiPo battery packs... I'm still confused what the 7.2V and 9V would be used for - could you elaborate or show us examples / links of such products?

--- Quote from: abdullah on August 26, 2020, 07:11:20 AM ---4) able to control heated gear power but i am not sure if this feture can be done throw mobile app

--- End quote ---
this is almost available  ;D the next version Public release for ezCAN supports Heated Gear.   Subscribe to our newsletter on the hexezcan.com and get a. notification as soon as new features are released!

best
Stephan

Raymond:
1. Tether the usb plug, its very easy to lose given its so small and difficult to hold
2. Rather than USB connection how about Blue Tooth or Wifi connection method?
Thank you.
The verification codes is dumb. I own a BMW r1200rt and r1250rt! I don't know how many numbers the VIN is for GS 911 since I don't own one! If this is the method needed to post every time its a pain in the ass and won't participate. Great product dumb forum posting method.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version