Author Topic: New bike, can't access functions via GS911 WiFi  (Read 7841 times)

Dr. Greg

New bike, can't access functions via GS911 WiFi
« on: March 20, 2017, 06:14:47 AM »
Got GS-911WiFi in September 2014, used on 2013 GS with PC laptop, two iOS devices (iPad, iPhone).

Recently got 2016 GSA, can use GS-911 to access all functions with PC laptop, but NOT with iOS devices.

When I try to access function (e.g. "Read Fault Codes") I get: Error: Couldn't get data for function (,Code:0)

I've upgraded iOS on both Mobile devices a few months ago; does that necessitate following the arcane instructions AGAIN to install the "Windows Downloader"...etc?  It is no longer 1983; things should be a little easier than that.

I've contacted the HEX help line, but have received no response.  Very frustrating.  No way to get help.

Thanks if anyone reads this.  This forum seems dormant.

maheuxdan

Re: New bike, can't access functions via GS911 WiFi
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 07:24:44 PM »
Got GS-911WiFi in September 2014, used on 2013 GS with PC laptop, two iOS devices (iPad, iPhone).

Recently got 2016 GSA, can use GS-911 to access all functions with PC laptop, but NOT with iOS devices.

When I try to access function (e.g. "Read Fault Codes") I get: Error: Couldn't get data for function (,Code:0)

I've upgraded iOS on both Mobile devices a few months ago; does that necessitate following the arcane instructions AGAIN to install the "Windows Downloader"...etc?  It is no longer 1983; things should be a little easier than that.

I've contacted the HEX help line, but have received no response.  Very frustrating.  No way to get help.

Thanks if anyone reads this.  This forum seems dormant.

You need a PC with windows for reset I have a MAC and it doesn’t work !

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Daniel Maheux
Québec Canada
R1250GSA 2022

Mornay

• Beta testers
Re: New bike, can't access functions via GS911 WiFi
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 11:38:25 AM »
Just to keep this post updated, Greg contacted our support team and a resolution was found for his problem.

If anyone has a similar problem, please contact our support team:

http://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1