General Category > General Discussion

Self canceling turn signals..So how DO they work?

<< < (2/6) > >>

WayneC:
The cancelling function was done within the Indicator relay on old models and was not adjustable via diagnostics

Dann:
Thanks for the info.
No luck for me I guess.

rob377:

--- Quote from: Francois Cilliers on March 22, 2017, 04:21:12 PM ---Yes, we are aware of this. :) We have recently aquired technical information about coding options like this one for the ZFE central vehicle electronics / body controller, and we do plan to support it in future once we have tested an implementation.

If you have an older S1000RR (pre 2015 model), this coding option has been supported by the GS-911 for a long time already. See: http://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/kombi46

Unfortunately, we are still trying to gather the related information for the newer K001 chassis bike models, so coding functions for newer bike models are still a bit futher away in the future.

--- End quote ---

I'm very glad to hear the turn signal parameter will be added! Thank you!

Ron from BC:
Any updates on the ability to change the default settings for the self cancel turn signals on the newer bikes? ('17 R1200GS et al)

e7navy1999:
So if  understand this thread correctly, If I have an older (pre-2015) K1600  I can change my turn signal count down with the GS-911????.  if so, how do i do it? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version