Author Topic: 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error  (Read 265 times)

aangulo1

2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« on: May 23, 2024, 02:42:40 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!

WayneC

• Beta testers
Re: 2016 K1600GTL Windscreen Calibration error
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 03:02:18 AM »
I replaced the windscreen hardware including the motor. Brand new from BMW. The windscreen is stuck (does not move) in between up an down limits. My guess is that battery was disconnected when the windscreen was in this position and as such it lost knowledge of where it is. Using GS-911 was able to navigate to the Windscreen Calibration only to proceed and receive the following "A negative response was received from the vehicle. The preconditions or sequence order was not met for this controller". Not sure what this means and maybe I am not doing the process correctly. Any pointers on how this suppose to work? Thanks!

It would be worthwhile reporting the issue to support to analyse logs, https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1