Author Topic: HELP!!!!!  (Read 5616 times)

arkmark

HELP!!!!!
« on: May 31, 2016, 03:37:12 AM »
I've been fighting with this thing for the last 2 hours and all i can get out of it is "cannot retrieve data from interface"  according to the lights on the unit plugged into the bike that end is doing what it should be.  I've tried with and without the direct cable and did the software update that it asked for. and I get nothing. 

arkmark

Re: HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 03:49:23 AM »
i have the s911 wifi and a 2012 r1200rt if that helps.  also I live in central oklahoma so if anyone is willing to make the trip over to help out that would be awesome, I'll buy you dinner.

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 04:01:30 AM »
The first step is to connect with the USB cable, what PC are you using ? What version of Windows ?, have you installed the WiFi utility ?

arkmark

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »
wayne I appreciate your help i truly do but I've got to have a phone number to call or something I've spent the last 20 minutes just trying to find the answer to the stupid verification question to post I'm done with this forum till that is changed. I'm already pissed on spending money on something not working right for me that comes with nothing more than a poster for instructions. and then have to figure out what company designs the damn thing thought for sure hex was the answer googled it didn't turn up anything, left the page and came back and got a new question that I had already had to I've got the answer for that one already and that is the only reason this post made it.  this sucks.

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 06:33:25 AM »
Dont allow your frustration to take over, the verification requirement will go after a few posts, phone support is not likely to assist you as it is understanding your PC configuration which is required and that is best done in writing on a forum. Overall considering the number of GS911 in use the volume of enquiries/problems is remarkably low