Author Topic: Main site is down. Can't download software.  (Read 10189 times)

SpaceCoaster

Main site is down. Can't download software.
« on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:36 AM »
I've been trying all day to download the software for my new GS-911 wifi so I can get it registered and use it.   :o

WayneC

• Beta testers
Re: Main site is down. Can't download software.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 04:38:30 AM »
I just tested download and it is working, sounds like there have been some network or server issues over the last 24 hours though

SpaceCoaster

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 12:27:55 PM »
Works great now.

In case it helps, there is one little thing that doesn't make sense that I tried.  I opened a command-line window and pinged www.hexcode.co.za yesterday when I couldn't get a web page from that address.  The ping worked fine with a time of about 47 ms with 0% loss.  Now that the site is working fine, I tried it again.  It was the same result.   ???  This is telling me there was something wrong with only the Web server on the server itself.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:36:34 PM by SpaceCoaster »

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »
Works great now.

In case it helps, there is one little thing that doesn't make sense that I tried.  I opened a command-line window and pinged www.hexcode.co.za yesterday when I couldn't get a web page from that address.  The ping worked fine with a time of about 47 ms with 0% loss.  Now that the site is working fine, I tried it again.  It was the same result.   ???  This is telling me there was something wrong with only the Web server on the server itself.

Pleased it is working for you,  thanks for the info but there are other routing aspects of traffic types though that could have been in play