Author Topic: Gs 911 Wifi - No service functions on I ABS  (Read 6928 times)

Tarmac1965

Gs 911 Wifi - No service functions on I ABS
« on: March 27, 2016, 12:32:01 PM »
Hi all,

Bike's a 2005 GS that I've owned from new. I've only recently acquired the GS 911 Wifi

I've just upgraded software and cannot perform service functions on my I ABS . Actually the moment I'm into the menu the warning triangle on the bike display goes red and any function I request from that point on returns a communication error asking to check if ignition is on.

After time out, ABS system on bike resets and red warning goes. System from functions normally.

Am I missing out something ?

Cheers

WayneC

• Beta testers
Re: Gs 911 Wifi - No service functions on I ABS
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 02:19:48 AM »
A little information on how you are connecting the GS911 to the bike etc would be handy to understand what is happening but  if you are able to do an autoscan and diagnose other ECU's then it would seem there is either an iABS problem or a GS911 firmware issue, I would suggest you lodge a support ticket with Hexcode

Tarmac1965

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 10:41:07 PM »
Hi there thanks for your prompt reply.

I've taken some time to reply as it's only today I've found time to do further tests.

Let's summarise.

When I connected via laptop with cable and  all downloads updated all seems ok and I can carry out all tests available.

When I use iPad and attempt to carry out the different output tests I get a non communication error once I try to force the various output tests available. ( am I right in saying i didn't see the same  tests on the laptop prog? )

Although I haven't reproduced the scan tests all comms with I abs  and the rest seem ok with no errors.

I'll be taking up your tip and getting in touch with Hexcode.

Cheers

WayneC

• Beta testers
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 02:56:59 AM »
Yes it does sound like an error in the cloud service function so lodging a support ticket is the way forward