Author Topic: Help in Comprehending Hexcode Software's Custom PIDs and Diagnostics  (Read 398 times)

Andro_12

Hello Everyone,

I have recently been exploring with Hexcode software and have been working with vehicle data and diagnostics. I've been able to understand the fundamentals of the program rather well, but I'm having trouble with some of the more complex diagnostic features and custom PIDs (Parameter IDs).

Could someone please clarify the proper way to put up custom PIDs? In particular, I'm interested in learning how to create and utilize unique formulas for real-time monitoring and data logging. In addition, I would want to know about any resources or best practices you would suggest for making the most of the software's diagnostic tools.

I would also be interested in hearing about any experiences you have had incorporating Hexcode diagnostics into more general car maintenance procedures. Any advice or assistance would be really valued!

I'm eager to absorb knowledge from the community and make a contribution where I can. Thank you in advance.

WayneC

• Beta testers
Re: Help in Comprehending Hexcode Software's Custom PIDs and Diagnostics
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2024, 03:04:45 AM »
What  model of bike do you have & why refer to car diagnostics which is not relevant to the bikes ?