Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GS-911 Wifi / Re: Servo Motor - Clearing Code Problem
« Last post by Twempie on Today at 04:09:14 PM »
After riding about a hundred miles, I dug a little deeper into the menus and scanned for errors. Now I can't clear the error code 0x21FA21, and have developed a second error code 0x21FA22.

I'll have to pull the silencer and try to clean/lube the servo again. I'm hoping the servo doesn't need replaced.

----
Fault Codes : 2

Fault Code Value : 0x21FA21
Fault Code Description : Exhaust flap servomotor, adjustment error
Currently present : YES
Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) : NO
Frequency count : 2
Logistic (Healing) count : 40
 Fault Code History :
   Record number : 1
   Odometer : 48420.7 mi
   Absolute Time : 9003964
   Speed : 0.0 mph
   Engine RPM :    0 rpm
   Battery voltage : 12.57 V
   Throttle valve angle relative to throttle valve stop : 15.01 %
   Record number : 2
   Absolute Time : 9004212
   Engine RPM :    0 rpm
   Battery voltage : 12.73 V
   Throttle valve angle relative to throttle valve stop : 15.01 %

Fault Code Value : 0x21FA22
Fault Code Description : Exhaust flap servomotor, mechanical fault or blockage
Currently present : NO
Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) : NO
Frequency count : 2
Logistic (Healing) count : 40
 Fault Code History :
   Record number : 1
   Absolute Time : 9004169
   Engine RPM : 1255 rpm
   Battery voltage : 14.16 V
   Throttle valve angle relative to throttle valve stop : 3.91 %
   Record number : 2
   Absolute Time : 9004173
   Engine RPM : 1255 rpm
   Battery voltage : 13.81 V
   Throttle valve angle relative to throttle valve stop : 3.66 %
General Discussion / GS911 lambda sensor graph
« Last post by samsonwilliams on Today at 10:21:28 AM »
Hi all,

My single spark lamda senor graph on gs911 hardly fluctuates . Bike blows out black smoke and uses lots of fuel. Plug is fowled . Had one error reported that lamda heating element  failure . Do I just replace sensor or check further.

Many thanks in advance.
Maybe I am missing something here, so happy to be corrected.
I have used the GS911 omegle new for a long time (including it's previous Bluetooth version which I still have).
I just use basic functionality most of the time. Now for the last few years I have been using car scan tools for vehicles and the better ones all have a simple functionality to run "health reports". These reports simply scan all the modules and record any existing error codes found in a single sweep, no matter what module.
I had to go into each single module and scan to see if there were any codes recorded. A very slow and tedious task.

The reason this came up as I am now on my 4th bike battery and I wanted to see if there were any codes that might show a drain that shouldn't be there.
It seems like you've had some frustrating experiences with diagnostic tools on your bike. The ability to run a comprehensive health report that scans all modules for any error codes in one sweep does sound like a very useful feature. Having to check each module individually sounds quite tedious. Hopefully you're able to find a tool that can provide that holistic health assessment functionality to help diagnose any potential drain issues with your bike's battery. Let me know if you have any other questions!
General Discussion / Re: October 2022 Firmware and Software Release
« Last post by lyly19 on Today at 03:54:24 AM »
This suggests significant interest or importance in the update. Without further context, it's unclear what specific firmware or software was released or for what purpose. Pokerogue
ezCAN / Re: ezCAN for the 2024 BMW F800GS, F900GS, F900 GS Adv
« Last post by lyly19 on Today at 03:51:38 AM »
It seems like there's some uncertainty regarding support for the new BMW F-series bikes like the F800GS, F900GS, and F900GS Adventure, especially with accessories like the ezCAN and diagnostic tools like the GS-911. It would be helpful to get clarity on their compatibility and plans. Retro Bowl
General Discussion / Re: BMW R18 Bagger aux lights TFT icon
« Last post by Fleabag on May 11, 2024, 01:06:27 AM »
Is this what you need?  BTW, there are three separate TFT icons for lights. High beams, Driving Lights which I don’t have on my US bike and aux headlights which is the one I am interested in. Thanks for your help.

Controller : 0x0F8650
Controller Type : Keyless / Tyre Pressure Monitor

Controller : 0x0F8A10
Controller Type : Body Controller Lite

Controller : 0x0F8500
Controller Type : Semi-active Suspension

Controller : 0x0F8000
Controller Type : Satellite Body Controller

Controller : 0x0F8350
Controller Type : ABS Brakes

Controller : 0x0F8700
Controller Type : Anti-Theft Alarm

Controller : 0x0F8910
Controller Type : Audio Controller

Controller : 0x0F90B0
Controller Type : Distance Control

Controller : 0x0F9085
Controller Type : Instrument Cluster

Controller : 0x0F8B50
Controller Type : Engine Controller

GS-911 Wifi / Re: Servo Motor - Clearing Code Problem
« Last post by Twempie on May 10, 2024, 06:44:28 PM »
Thanks Wayne, I'll take a look at that, and check back in.
Central Vehicle Electronics/ZFE/GM issues / Re: Hill Start System
« Last post by Ruan on May 10, 2024, 10:40:30 AM »
Hi John

Thanks for the details provided. I'll need to check with the developers whether this has at all been looked at, but I don't believe so. We also have not received a request like this previously, so if you could, please send through a full autoscan of your bike to support@hexgs911.com so that I can add this to our request list.

Kind regards and safe travels
Ruan
How do I... / Re: April 2024 Software release regarding Rear Light control
« Last post by John-G on May 10, 2024, 09:46:08 AM »

Hi Ruan,

Thanks for your reply, yes I can confirm that my GS is still fitted with the standard BMW central rear Brake Light and that I had no problems adjusting the brightness of it.

(P.S. Nothing to do with this Post but have you any comments regarding my other Post asking if there is any possibility of an upgrade so that we can adjust the release point of the rear Brake when using Hill Hold Control?)

Thanks and regards,

John.
General Discussion / Re: BMW R18 Bagger aux lights TFT icon
« Last post by Ruan on May 10, 2024, 09:18:10 AM »
Hi Fleabag

Thank you for reaching out. We're going to need a bit more information - can you send through an autoscan here (save the text file and paste the contents here) or send this through to support@hexgs911.com. With the controller information, we'll be able to better determine whether this is something we've already looked at or plan to look at at a later stage.

Kind regards
Ruan
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10