Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Allgemeine Themen / Re: Software Update
« Last post by Yashihiz on January 18, 2019, 09:28:14 AM »
We see that your message is considered very good for us to receive a lot of good information.
General Discussion / Re: GS911 (yellow) enthusiast model re-register
« Last post by Yashihiz on January 18, 2019, 09:27:15 AM »
We want to say that your information is a good thing for us because it makes it possible to receive various information. Many and very useful to others
R Series / Re: ESA Calibration How does it work
« Last post by MikeAa on January 12, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »
Well, answered my own question......I think. Set the distance to about 1\8" (3mm) of pre-load and plugged it in. It ran down to bottom upon turning key on but once running calibrate it cycled all the way out and back. All error codes are gone. I need to button up the shock and I'll re-install.
R Series / ESA Calibration How does it work
« Last post by MikeAa on January 12, 2019, 08:58:57 PM »
So I have a 2009 r1200gs. The rear shock esa has not been working so i tore into it and determined the hydraulic fluid in the preload pump leaked out into the dust cover area all over the motor and hall sensor. I have since repaired the leak and want to test it on my bike (not installed just wired in) using the GS-911.

My questions are, how does the hall sensor or on board computer know where in the preload process it is? There are no limit switches to touch off to, does it just go all the way out till it stops then back the other way till the same? Where in the pre load position should I be when I hook it up or does it matter? I'm hoping not, but is this a dealer thing to reset the computer? Any help is much appreciated!
ABS related issues / Re: 07 R1200R Code 24100
« Last post by Gone in 60 on January 09, 2019, 06:27:54 PM »
Thanks, Jughead, good to know I can separate the module without damaging it. I'll give it a try. Worst that can happen is that it didn't fix my problem, and I have to install the new controller and have it programmed. To your point about the brushes, part of my urgency is that I'm leaving my job on Friday. I currently work for a company that makes automotive electronic components, and have a machine shop at my disposal, so if I can't find better brushes on our shelves I can make something better. Just have to have it done by Friday! :)
General Discussion / Re: Yellow device
« Last post by SeripGSADV on January 09, 2019, 08:35:08 AM »
Well noted.
Thanks guys.
« Last post by Paul Hoffmann on January 08, 2019, 05:44:34 PM »
Or the GS-911usb Generation 2, there is a price difference so choice is yours!
« Last post by Jughead on January 08, 2019, 05:06:16 PM »
You need the new Wifi device for the LC

http://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/function-chart
General Discussion / Re: GS911 (yellow) enthusiast model re-register
« Last post by Beemerboy on January 08, 2019, 03:35:42 PM »
Hi Paul,

thanks  :)

Its solved
General Discussion / Yellow device
« Last post by SeripGSADV on January 08, 2019, 03:20:23 PM »
Hie,
I´m a owner of a yellow blu enthusist device and after using it since 2011 on previous models with no issues I recently I purchased a 2014 GS ADV LC, and when trying to connect to retrieve information from the bike, an error came saying FAILING TO RETRIEVE THE INFORMATION FROM THE BIKE. And is always giving the same reply.
Is there anything that these yellow devices cannot work on th LCs models?
Serip
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10