Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GS-911 Mobile / Re: Best phone for GS-911 bluetooth?
« Last post by Mornay on Today at 09:56:52 AM »
Hi club_c

Here's a post that contains phone models that customers have confirmed to be working with the mobile software:

https://forum.hexcode.co.za/forum/index.php/topic,5.0.html

In reality any new Android phone with a Bluetooth connection should be just fine.
GS-911 Mobile / Best phone for GS-911 bluetooth?
« Last post by club_c on Today at 06:45:43 AM »
Hi folks, I recently obtained a bluetooth version of the 911 (yellow style).  I've used the USB version several times and liked it so thought it would be great to have the BT version.  However it does not talk to my iPhone so I'm thinking of buying an older compatible smartphone for when I'm touring.  What have you used that works well?  The phone's sole purpose would be linking up to the 911 and giving me good news...
General Discussion / Re: Software doesn't run anymore
« Last post by Mornay on March 25, 2019, 07:31:58 AM »
Thanks for updating this thread with the relevant information. We were aware of Bitdefender problems, however its good to know there might be another AV company blocking the software.
General Discussion / Re: Unable to Launch GS-911downloader in Windows 10
« Last post by Dann on March 22, 2019, 03:12:20 AM »
I had the same issue and it was because of my Anti-Virus. (Vipre Advanced Security)
It would simply block it from executing with no error message.

I disabled it and ran the downloader.

After the software was installed, I put an exception in it and everything works fine again.
General Discussion / Re: Software doesn't run anymore
« Last post by Dann on March 22, 2019, 03:07:15 AM »
I found out what my problem was.

My anti-virus, that I've been using for years had decided to block it from executing.

After putting an exception in it for the software, everything got back to normal.

I've been using both softwares for years with no issue. I don't know why it suddenly decided to block it.
Introduce yourself... / Re: Hi !
« Last post by schuppi on March 20, 2019, 04:05:15 PM »
You're welcome! 8)
Technical / Re: 2015 s1000rr exhaust valve and others - track bike
« Last post by Jughead on March 20, 2019, 02:49:23 PM »
Yes.

Select your model, and then click on "Engine".  Click on "Service Functions"

In the "Function Group", select "BMSK Output Tests", and under "Select Function", select the function you want.  Then click on "Run Function"
Technical / 2015 s1000rr exhaust valve and others - track bike
« Last post by jayt on March 20, 2019, 01:59:13 PM »
Hi there, i got my gs911 yesterday and i had play a little bit with the program but haven't find anything about emulating/on/off some of the servos/valves.
(exhaust, air sensors, etc)
its possible to turn on/off this type of things ?

asking because with kawasaki for exemple with woolich software you can on/off a lot of functions on the bike.

many thanks !
Introduce yourself... / Hi !
« Last post by jayt on March 20, 2019, 01:52:07 PM »
Hi, i'm from portugal and have a s1000rr from 2015, making the change from street legal to trackday bike.
Engine related issues / Re: S1000RR RPM rises when releasing the clutch lever
« Last post by schuppi on March 18, 2019, 04:25:42 PM »
Hello

Please change to real time data and look for the measurements of TPS and  twist grip.
Both should be at "zero" while idling, if not >> you will have found the fault :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10