Author Topic: Husqvana TR650  (Read 10874 times)

gregjet

Husqvana TR650
« on: May 08, 2013, 02:20:49 AM »
OK.
I have tried to connect the TR to the 911 and had the following results.
The connector connects fine.
The computer talks to the 911 fine and can see the bike...but
The model is not recognized naturally. I can't get it to request it to update and add a new VIN. It knows that it is a magneti marelli. and gives some voltage results but can't read the VIN ( or it wants me to add the VIN which I can't seem to do)
I tried all the BMW 650 single models but it won't recognise the controller. Did a search on the number on the ECU EN46100 hoping to find a match with BMW model but no results.

I have updated to the latest release and updated all drivers.
Any clues?

Haakon

Re: Husqvana TR650
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 03:54:18 AM »
Just a guess....
Husqvarna IS now sold as a BMW bike but do they use the "BMW type" of ECU??
I guess Husqvarna use ...  whatwever type of ECU they always did use?? 
2000 F650-GS

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 09:51:46 AM »
yeah, we tried on a Nuda 900R too... but no luck...

I'm sure we can get it to work... but it does need some tweaking and will not work out of the box... and we are not sure exactly how much work is involved, but I would love to look at it a little more... pls send me a mail to our support@hexcode address

I'm not promising anything.. especially on time lines.. as we are working hard on the new GS-911 so we can support all the iOS fans as well as the new generation of BMW bikes...

best,
Stephan
currently riding:
    BMW F850GS Adv - slightly modified
    HD Pan America - development bike for ezCAN

gregjet

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 10:41:37 PM »
When I send the email, do you want me to include a copy of the above post. This may be a silly question but as the 911 connects direct to you for use is it possible for you to interrogate it yourselves online if I connect it up and we coordinate from another ( or the same computer). I have several. The 911 uses a dedicated laptop for 911 and powercommander stuff ( used to be my gaming computer so it aint a toy) so I am not worried about security for it.
The only glitch could be it is in my workshop and connects to my home network via WiFi. I can connect it copper if necessary.

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:34:20 PM »
Nah.. just send us a support mail, and we will talk to you from there...

what you could do is try various things, like Autoscan etc, then send us the Debug log

best,
Stephan
currently riding:
    BMW F850GS Adv - slightly modified
    HD Pan America - development bike for ezCAN

gregjet

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:00:28 PM »
Tried autoscan and got some results but no vin or model came up. I will have to redo it as I forgot exactly what it said, but I think that was where I go some voltage values. To be continued on the support site...