Author Topic: How Do I Reset Service Reminders?  (Read 4561 times)

pfiedler

How Do I Reset Service Reminders?
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:39:31 PM »
Today I was able to connect my GS-911 WIFI to my 2013 R1200GS-LC. I'm running Windows 7 on a MacBook Air through emulation via VMware/Fusion. I was able to see parameters of the bike both with the engine running and with it off by launching the diagnostic software (v1408.1) through my browser (Google Chrome). I went through all the menu items but could not determine how one resets the service due date and/or mileage. I can see the service information in one of the ECU parameter screens (I believe one called Module...sorry not at the bike) but I can not figure out how to change those settings.

In addition, I have the non-professional version of the GS-911, and I'm not clear how you register your bike on the device.

If anybody can lend some help here, I would be most thankful.

Peter

pfiedler

Re: How Do I Reset Service Reminders?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 12:18:37 AM »
Problem solved!! It really helps if you install the software CORRECTLY on the Windows machine first! Now that I have the 1408.1 Beta application running, I was easily able to reset my service reminders and the software automatically pulled my VIN number and used up one of my 10 open VIN slots.

All is well. The software rocks!

Thanks for bearing with my short mindedness!

Peter