Author Topic: We Ned More Support for BMW Scooter  (Read 9971 times)

rafacefe

We Ned More Support for BMW Scooter
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:20:37 AM »
Hellow HexCode.

Your product is awsome.

My Friends and me have C600Sport and C650GT. We are in Colombia, and the GS911 are the only option outside a BMW Oficial Service Center.

Plss, remember us for your son Beta Versions. We need a Mobile App for Android that support C600/C650 and a nuew Vesion for C App that support KOMBI Changes, like nue Beta por R1200GS, Change Metrics etc.

Thanks a lot, and if you interest, I like to help you for new developments whit my bike

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
Re: We Ned More Support for BMW Scooter
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 10:31:33 AM »
why a mobile app? A small laptop is mobile too...  ;)  and this is not something that you do while travelling on the road...

best
Stephan
currently riding:
    BMW F850GS Adv - slightly modified
    HD Pan America - development bike for ezCAN

rafacefe

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 01:44:54 AM »
I spell more money for the BT version, and i hope some time the Android version works on my C series Scooter, like other motorcycles.

But it is secondary, primary plss, improve support for more changes in Komby Module, like Presure unit, an consumption, like otters than R1200GS

Thnks

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 07:17:38 PM »
have you tried the new Beta ?  ;D
currently riding:

justscootin

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:18 AM »
I think what rafacefe is saying and I have to agree is that I paid extra for the for the bluetooth but yet the newest app that is downloadable from this Site does not support the c600/650 scooters. All other bmws are supported with the mobile app.
I realize that the bluetooth is for emergency purposes but as he is asking when will we get the bluetooth support for the scooters.

StephanT

• Administrator
    • HEXcode
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »
Let's just clarify guys...

We've always followed the model of:
implementing something in the PC Beta version.. then once a year, there is a Full Release version (of the latest Beta version) and only after that do we update the Mobile versions to the latest model standings
 http://www.hexcode.co.za/products/gs-911/support/faq/how-does-you-release-cycle-work

Sometime's it's easy, as some of the new models use the same basic controller families as some of the existing models, but sometimes, like the case of the Scooter, these are NEW control units and we need to implement there functionality in the Mobile versions...

Remember, we are a small company doing this with very limited resources... if we updated the mobile version every time we added a model in the PC version, we might not have come around to give you the Scooter PC version you already have...

I know it's not ideal... but those are the limiting factors... and we can only do our best..

best
Stephan

currently riding: