General Category > ezCAN

Excan dont adjust brighting

(1/2) > >>

phantom044:
Hello, my motorcycle is a BMW R1250gs, I have d4 and d7 LED lights on the motorcycle, my problem is;  I adjust the light intensity that should work day and night on the d7s through the application, I also adjust the light intensity on the control wheel, but the d4s always remain in one hundred percent illumination, I cannot adjust the light from the control wheel on the steering wheel, I make adjustments with the excan application on the computer, but the light intensity does not change. .I am waiting for your help

Ruan:
Hi Phantom044

If the D7s are working as expected in terms of dimming, it would be worth a sanity check to move the D4s to the D7s channel to see whether they work as expected in terms of dimming.

If they do, you need to ensure that:
a) the output for the D4s are configured as an aux light output channel.
b) the appropriate dimming is selected, i.e. 3-wire dimming if they've been connected as 3-wire, or 2-wire if not. If, for example, you've connected them as 2-wire and enabled 3-wire dimming, the lights will only be 100% on or off. This is due to the way the ezCAN dims 3-wire lights on the switch wire.

Kind regards
Ruan

phantom044:
I changed the cable socket locations of d4 and d7, the result is the same, d4s cannot be dimmed, no brightness adjustment can be made

phantom044:
Can you send me a screenshot of the settings you mentioned below?
If they do, you need to ensure that:
a) the output for the D4s are configured as an aux light output channel.
b) the appropriate dimming is selected, i.e. 3-wire dimming if they've been connected as 3-wire, or 2-wire if not. If, for example, you've connected them as 2-wire and enabled 3-wire dimming, the lights will only be 100% on or off. This is due to the way the ezCAN dims 3-wire lights on the switch wire.

Ruan:
Hi Phantom044

the 3-wire dimming setting is shown in this attachment. This needs to be toggled if your light is installed with all 3 wires connected.
https://imgur.com/a/oqRazeU

Kind regards
Ruan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version