General Category > Introduce yourself...

Hello from Scotland

(1/2) > >>

Glenn (adv.rider):
2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine SE biker testing out the new Triumph EzCan on XRx Gen 3.

WayneC:
Welcome to the forum & selecting an EzCan, test it thoroughly, Hexcode are great at resolving issues found in testing & taking on suggestions from owners for improvements to their products

Glenn (adv.rider):
Thanks Wayne. Not sure how I update my profile or whatever to get Beta Tester added, but could I ask if you happen to know how? Also, I’m not sure if it can be out in this board or another, but is there anything about using OptiMate battery chargers with the EzCan ‘plugged in’? Cheers. G

WayneC:
Unfortunately I dont know the answers to your questions as my model is a Dakar with no CAN so I have not played with EzCan at all & I have my own chargers so have not used OptiMate battery chargers, I have looked at their specs etc & they seem good, I would not expect issues in using one with EzCan plugged in

You would need to talk to support re the profile changes etc & it may be a case of only being able to make changes after you make a few posts

My focus is on WiFi, networking & GUI of GS911 as it is kind of what I do in my day job away from motorcycling along with ensuring the old model 650GS & Husky TR650 support is working with each GS911 software/firmware release

van_rider:

--- Quote from: Glenn (adv.rider) on March 19, 2023, 12:04:42 AM ---2020 Triumph Tiger 1200 Alpine SE biker testing out the new Triumph EzCan on XRx Gen 3.

--- End quote ---

Hi Glenn!

How did your testing go? I am also interested to add EzCan to my 2019 Tiger 1200 XCA? BTW, Which one did you use and please share the wiring scheme.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version