Author Topic: Customer help desk  (Read 2266 times)

Davo

Customer help desk
« on: December 13, 2022, 02:47:40 PM »
I don’t seem to be getting any responses from technical support via email, regarding issues I’m having with my Wi-Fi GS911.

Anyone having similar issues or have they just blocked me  :)

elptxjc

Re: Customer help desk
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 05:17:59 AM »
Same here. I had to buy a new computer, and needed to download the software again, and I was only able to download the wi-fi utility without any issues. And actually extended the service warning until 12/25. However, I also wanted to download the PC version, like last time (in case of wi-fi issues, or to work on somebody else's bike, etc), and couldn't do it. CS support just told me to try again, which obviously didn't work, and ignored me after that. I tried everything, from turning off all firewall, virus/threat software, plus minimum level of internet security, etc. And same 'no internet connection' error when installing. Even tried with chrome, and same thing. Makes no sense that the other software (wi-fi) downloaded and installed perfectly, and without having to turn anything off. Will start a new thread to see if I can get help here, since I want to have that program too. Good luck to you too.

Davo

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 12:05:14 PM »
I’ve had my reply, I think I never sent information they needed you need to send information so they can check why your having issue.  Well I think it was that & happy a reply has been sent, not yet tried solution to much ice about.

dossierpurse

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 04:11:25 AM »
That is exactly what is happening to me right now. I recently had to buy a new computer and re-download all of the necessary software; however, I was only successful in installing the wireless networking program. The service warning was actually extended until December 25. Unfortunately, I was unable to download the PC version as I had done previously in case of wi-fi troubles.

drive mad
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 09:31:44 AM by dossierpurse »

Ruan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 02:44:59 PM »
Hi Dossiepurse

Best option would be to download and install the latest version of the GS-911 Diagnostics below:
https://www.hexgs911.com/gs-911-downloads/

If you have any troubles, feel free to send through some images of errors and your device serial number to support@hexcode.co.za

Kind regards
Ruan