General Category > GS-911

New Firmware/Software Available (April 2023)

(1/12) > >>

Peet Badenhorst:
Our latest software and firmware release is available. For more details see https://www.hexgs911.com/news/march-2022-software-firmware-updates-available/

Borgia:
The page at the link indicates that version 2203.3 is available and describes the changes since version 2201.3.

I have version 2104.1 and the yellow USB interface. When I do the check for updates it says that i have the most recent version.

Is this correct?

Ruan:

--- Quote from: bmwroadsterca on March 16, 2022, 09:54:54 PM ---The page at the link indicates that version 2203.3 is available and describes the changes since version 2201.3.

I have version 2104.1 and the yellow USB interface. When I do the check for updates it says that i have the most recent version.

Is this correct?

--- End quote ---

Hi BMWRoadsterca

The old yellow GS-911 device is not compatible with the latest GS-911 Diagnostics version of the software. Keep in mind that the bikes supported by the yellow GS-911 is already fully supported in the legacy Windows PC app (2104.1), so you will be able to operate normally as always.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards and safe travels
Ruan

Borgia:
Does development work on new features continue on 2104.1 or has it been abandoned?

Ruan:

--- Quote from: bmwroadsterca on March 17, 2022, 06:17:06 PM ---Does development work on new features continue on 2104.1 or has it been abandoned?

--- End quote ---

Hi BMWroadsterca

2104.1 will no longer receive additional feature updates, as mentioned this is now a legacy app which can be used by the old yellow GS-911 devices to continue with diagnostics on the K1X and K024 bikes (pre-LC bikes and some of the K024 RnineT bikes - <2016). The GS-911 Diagnostics application along with the Web app used by the GS-911 Gen 2 USB and WiFi devices will be updated with new features as they are developed for the newer bikes.

Kind regards
Ruan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version