Author Topic: GS-911 won´t work... It keeps telling my ignition is off (Solved)  (Read 2947 times)

knappen

So as the topic says:

GS-911 won´t work with USB cable... It keeps telling my ignition is off.

I did update the firmware and the software, also updated the "GS-911wifi Utility" software but i did not try with wifi. (had not access to any at that point )  Why does it not work with USB cable?

Before the update it worked fine with BMW R1200GS -06 but i sold the bike and now i´m trying to connect the device to a BMW R1150R -01 ( is the 10-pin connection under the seat right? )

Please help me  :'(

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 08:50:10 AM by knappen »

knappen

Re: GS-911 won´t work... It keeps telling my ignition is off
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 11:05:10 AM »
Ok... so now i am trying to update the device with GS-911 wifi Utility and when it starts the first update it stops and says " Failed to connect to server: server error (400) "

Tried many times now... but it wont connect!? :(

knappen

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 11:18:07 AM »
After couple more times and when connected to the "home wifi with the decive " and tried the update with the "GS-911 utility" it worked fine. Now its updated... lets see if it works too :)

knappen

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 08:49:09 AM »
Well i will answer to my self... maybe it will help someone else to...

I did an update true the software GS-911 utility and down at the bottom (beside the clock) is an icon, right licked and did a update.
First it did not work but when i connected to the wifi and then tried it update it worked smoothly!

Now the gs-911 (wifi) device works fine with the USB connection.