General Category > ezCAN

New feature requests for ezCAN ?

<< < (9/10) > >>

abdullah:
i would like to request a new feture related to computer software

for example when user choose set of pair light 1 they can name it such as denali d4 or clear water darla
and i would like to suggest use a predifned accessories to be set for example when you choose light an predifined list show light brand and model

from that selection user will not wrongly input amprage or some kind of setting such as modulation and its can make user experience more helpful

Bill Kenney:
Second, third and etc for a bluetooth version. Mine has been under my seat for many miles and sometimes I would like to switch it up as to configurations. Not willing to get out the old laptop in the garage because the minute I plug it in , it will take an hour to update .
Bluetooth is the way to go. As soon as you do , I will make another purchase. Thank you

GSinIL:

--- Quote from: StephanT on August 26, 2020, 05:59:16 PM ---thanks for the feedback!

--- Quote from: abdullah on August 26, 2020, 07:11:20 AM ---3) able to configure voltage to variable voltage for some accessories use 5v such as usb, 7.2v or 9v for heated gear

--- End quote ---
The ezCAN only switches the bike's battery voltage.. but that's what the accessory output is for.. there are a gazillion and one 12v to USB converters available..
you mention specifically for heated gear... I'm pretty sure all heated gear works off the bikes 12V supply, except the ones that work off LiPo battery packs... I'm still confused what the 7.2V and 9V would be used for - could you elaborate or show us examples / links of such products?

--- End quote ---

I'll second that!
Given how many BMW riders are unhappy with the Connected app and want to install alternatives that consume 5V, this would make total sense.
Yes, there are 12V to 5V converters but they just add wiring clutter and additional connectors.

Thanks!
GS

AdamWade:
Another vote for the power delay until the engine is running - BUT selectable on all modes.  I'm using denali lights as turn indicators/DRL so I use the turn signal mode for each, plus my dash cam and radar detector on aux power.  There is a noticeable difference on startup with all this on.
Please add the delay feature for all modes - thank you in advance !

AdamWade:
2nd request !! I use denali DM's in the front as running/turn indicators.  Each is on its own hex channel in turn signal mode.  I have added extra Denali T3 switchback indicator/brake lights in the rear.  Brake light wires both going to the red channel on brake light mode (works great)  However, when I tried connecting each rear T3 indicator wire to the respective R/L hex channels all I got was running lights from both hot wires.  Could there be a way to use the third wire as indicator only without constant power?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version