Author Topic: Programming new tyre pressure sensor with iOS  (Read 6229 times)

Mark.aa

Programming new tyre pressure sensor with iOS
« on: April 10, 2020, 09:20:28 PM »
Hi new to the forum today .had the Gs-911 WiFi for about a year now and still cannot program new tpms sensors to the rdc system.
My unit has the latest firmware installed and when I try to perform special functions in rdc it says not supported .
The only thing I can get it to do in rdc is live readings that looks like a battery voltage.
I’m using a iPhone X .tried my iPad and daughters MacBook Air but they all do the same!
App says not supported and see function chart which says it would do it on my model(2012 gsa AC).
My dealer closed due to lockdown .getting bored so thought I’d try again
I can read and reset service interval counter but not tpms which was one of the main reasons for purchase to not be tied to dealer.
Basically is this supported on iOS devices or do I need a windows pc for this function ? (P.s I done have anything non apple in house)

Mornay

• Beta testers
Re: Programming new tyre pressure sensor with iOS
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 08:47:05 AM »
Hi Mark,

Will you mind sending a request to our support team? They should be able to assist further:

https://www.hexcode.co.za/contact-us-1

Regards,
Mornay

ADVPaul

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 01:36:30 AM »
Hi,

Any luck?

I'm having a similar problem!

Cheers Paul

Mark.aa

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 10:15:21 AM »
No luck .
I emailed hex support team on the same day I started this topic for information .(on the 10th of April) ,now as of 30th 20 days later had no reply.

Mornay

• Beta testers
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 11:00:28 AM »
Hi Mark,

I looked on our support helpdesk but didn't see any tickets submitted by your email address.

Will you mind sending the email again, and alternatively also cc me in? mornay at hex .co .za

Regards,
Mornay

Mark.aa

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
Subject  to road testing I think I’ve got the new front sensor working using a iPhone X With GS-911wifi.
saw on hex website today there is a may 2020 update and thought I give it another go,carried out download .
Then entered rdc system and special functions, then gave me options to learn/manually enter /erase rdc sensor valve ,all which it previously did not do.
Woke up front sensor using copy wake up tool and it seems to have worked.
Now have live reading on both tyre pressures but only the rear on dash!
cleared error code for sensor inactive and live reading now shows a pressure.
Will try bike tomorrow to see in they both display pressure on dash.