Author Topic: 18 RR fault code after update  (Read 148 times)

Antonio_beqa

18 RR fault code after update
« on: October 03, 2019, 12:47:51 PM »
Hello i did ECU update  from program ISTA +  , after that update i recived error  code from GS911 , code is coming in immoboliser section but its writting strange code  and there is writning speed from abs , could anyone know whats the problem is ? Mabe we did not do somthing calibration well on motorcycle when updated ecu ?   Error code looks like this

D91422 No Can Message (vechicle Speed from ABS)
The fault is not present now .

I did clear code a lot of time  but its coming again
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 12:50:02 PM by Antonio_beqa »

Hannes.DE

Re: 18 RR fault code after update
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 02:56:33 PM »
Hi Antonio,

perhaps this will help you:

In May I wrote to the helpdesk that my 2018 K50 shows three Trouble Codes in XEWS4: D91422, D91424 and D9142A. I can clear these codes an they keep cleared until I switch off ingnition. As soon as I switch ignition on again, these Trouble codes are "back" again...

The final answer was:

Ticket #23617135: Trouble Codes K50 XEWS4
Comment by: Ruan Britz
.---
| Hi Hannes

| As I suspected, these messages are as a result of the latest BMW software, although they continue to popup even if cleared, they are of no concern. Unfortunately we cannot ignore them, as if we do that we will have to ignore the entire controller. Rest assured, these codes are nothing to be concerned about.

| Kind regards
| Ruan
`---

Antonio_beqa

Re: 18 RR fault code after update
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 03:30:21 PM »
So its update bug ? And how can it be fixed ? Mabe already they have new update with fixed of this problem ?